Sharing my top picks from the 2022 Hearth & Hand and Studio McGee Christmas Collections!
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
Rather than overwhelm you with Christmas posts this early in the year, I thought I’d combine both the Hearth & Hand and Studio McGee Christmas Collections into one post. There are lots of cute finds, and since these seasonal pieces have limited stock, I wanted to share them with you early as both tend to sell out quickly!
2022 Studio McGee Christmas Collection
First I’ll share the 2022 Studio McGee Christmas Collection at Target. It’s described as vintage nostalgia, with all the essentials you’ll need to decorate your home for the holidays. There are also some returning favorites this year from prior collections, and lots of new finds! When speaking with Shea a few weeks ago, she said that many of their samples did not arrive in time for the styled photoshoot, so there aren’t a lot of styled photos of the new pieces. But from the stock photos, it looks as though there are some really great new additions!
A few pieces worth pointing out:
- I’m loving this set of three wreaths hung in a window! You could also clip them and use them individually on the back of dining chairs or on kitchen cabinets!
- This woven tree collar is one of the few square ones I’ve seen – I love how unique it is! I’m glad to see they brought it back again this year.
- You all know I’m a tree collar girl, but this bobble knit tree skirt is one that could possibly convince me to change my ways!
- This tufted square throw pillow is a great option that will carry you through all of winter!
- These artifical potted pine trees come in three sizes and are a great addition to an entryway or family room. They could easily be left up all winter long, as well!
Following are my top picks from the 2022 Studio McGee Christmas Collection. Tap any of the images below to learn about each of the items. Keep in mind many of these items come in additional color options if you click through.
2022 Hearth & Hand Christmas Collection
The 2022 Hearth & Hand Christmas Collection at Target is rather extensive this year, and includes everything from home decor to games/toys and dishes. There are some new pieces this season, as well as a few returning favorites! I would describe the collection as somewhat Nordic ski lodge vibes, with lots of classic pieces.
A few pieces worth pointing out:
- I bought these faux cedar napkin rings several years ago, and they’re still one of my favorite holiday finds to date! I was excited to see they finally brought them back this year!
- I love the two-tone effect of this seagrass & hyacinth tree collar.
- These faux potted balsam firs would look so cute on a front porch!
- I’ve been hearing great things about these faux cedar stems on Instagram! They’re available in three sizes, and apparently very lifelike!
Following are my top picks from the 2022 Hearth & Hand Christmas Collection. Tap any of the images below to learn about each of the items. Keep in mind many of these items come in additional color options if you click through.
Additional Christmas Decorating Inspiration
Looking for even more Christmas decorating inspiration? Be sure to check out the following posts! Simply click any of the post names below to read the full article!
- Christmas Tree Collar Ideas & Picks
- 2021 Christmas Home Tour
- 2021 Christmas Design Boards & Decorating Ideas
- Christmas Decor Favorites & New Finds
- Amazon Christmas Decor
- The Best Fake Christmas Trees
- Christmas Tree Star Toppers
- Our 2020 Christmas Home Tour
- Our 2019 Christmas Home Tour
- 2020 Christmas Design Boards
- 2019 Christmas Design Boards
- Favorite Christmas Decor From Years Past
- Holiday Gift Ideas
- DIY Marble Paint Ornaments & Our Office Christmas Tree
- Red Plaid Christmas Tablescape
- Woodland Christmas Tablescape
If you would like to follow along on more of my home decor, DIY, lifestyle, travel and other posts, I’d love to have you follow me on any of the below channels: