Sharing a collection of neutral nutcrackers that can be used in your Christmas decor! Includes all sizes and shapes of natural wooden nutcrackers as well metal, marble and acrylic options!
Admittedly, I haven’t been much of a fan of using nutcrackers in my Christmas decor in the past. But this year, neutral nutcrackers are trending in a big way and can be found at nearly every store that offers holiday decor! I ordered a set (more on that later) to include in my Christmas home tour this year, and I’m really excited about them. Today I’m sharing a collection of neutral nutcrackers, as well as a few other fun options for those that want more something with a little more personality and are less traditional.
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
If you’ve also been on the hunt for a neutral nutcracker, I’m sharing some of my top picks below. Something to be mindful of is to make sure you check the dimensions and finishes on each of them. My graphic above is not to scale, and these nutcrackers all range in size from mini ornament version to rather large versions that stand a foot or two tall! Some are also just unfinished wood intended for crafts, so if you want a stain or lacquer finish be sure to read the descriptions. I actually think the craft version could be darling left as is and are a super affordable route to go! Some are also purely decorative and won’t actually function as a true nutcracker. Click any of the images below to learn more about each of the items shown.
I absolutely love how these neutral wooden nutcrackers from McGee & Co. are styled!
Following are a few other noteworthy nutcrackers, along with a few colorful options!
- If you’re on the hunt for a colorful or unique nutcracker, be sure to check out this Etsy shop, which is local to Omaha! She makes the most darling colorful and preppy nutcrackers.
- I also love this kit that includes several small wooden nutcrackers that can either be left unfinished or you or your kids or grandkids can paint them with the included paint set!
- I ordered this set of two wooden nutcrackers (can also be ordered individually) and I love the natural and darker stain paired together!
Do you use nutcrackers, neutral or not, in your holiday decor? I’m excited to share mine in the coming weeks in my Christmas home tour!
Additional Christmas Decorating Inspiration
Looking for even more Christmas decorating inspiration? Be sure to check out the following posts! Simply click any of the post names below to read the full article!
- 2021 Christmas Design Boards & Decorating Ideas
- Christmas Decor Favorites & New Finds
- Christmas Tree Collar Ideas & Picks
- The Best Fake Christmas Trees
- Amazon Christmas Decor
- Christmas Tree Star Toppers
- Our 2020 Christmas Home Tour
- Our 2019 Christmas Home Tour
- 2020 Christmas Design Boards
- 2019 Christmas Design Boards
- Favorite Christmas Decor From Years Past
- Holiday Gift Ideas
- DIY Marble Paint Ornaments & Our Office Christmas Tree
- Red Plaid Christmas Tablescape
- Woodland Christmas Tablescape
If you would like to follow along on more of my home decor, DIY, lifestyle, travel and other posts, I’d love to have you follow me on any of the following:
Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook | LTK
disclosure: some affiliate links used
Leave a Reply