Good morning! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! We had some busy days and some lazy days, so it was the perfect mix. Today I’m sharing what we’ve been up to around here the past few weeks, as well as sharing the best Cyber Monday sales. If you’re just here for the sale details, you can skip right to the bottom of the post!
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
Home Projects & Updates
Between styling and photographing both the Pool House Addition Reveal and our Christmas Home Tour, I might be project-ed out for the rest of the year! But since we’re likely hosting Kurtis’ family for Christmas over New Year’s weekend, I’ll probably get a little more Christmas decor up over the coming week or so. But, come the first of the year, I have another fun (and big) project to share with you all!
If you missed either of the two tours, nearly everything in our house is on sale today! And some items, at the deepest discounts I’ve ever seen! Our pool house living room only has a handful of items that aren’t on sale. It’s crazy!
POOL HOUSE LIVING ROOM SOURCES: Outdoor Sofa (Perennials Basketweave – Chalk) | Outdoor Swivel Chairs (Perennials Basketweave – Coastal Blue) | Round Storage Coffee Table | Round Storage Side Table | Rug | Woven Stools | Indoor/Outdoor Palm Pillow Cover | Indoor/Outdoor Striped Pillow Cover | Indoor/Outdoor Fringe Lumbar Pillow Cover | Floating Shelf Mantel | Frame TV (teak frame) | Ceiling Fan | Colorblock Vase | Wood Bowl | Seaglass | Recycled Glass Beads | Bone Beads | “Beautiful” Coffee Table Book | “Dream Decor” Coffee Table Book | “Surf Shack” Coffee Table Book | “Escape” Coffee Table Book | Fireplace Tile
Same with the kitchen area – our favorite Striped Runner Rug, Basket Pendant Lights, Seagrass-Wrapped Glasses and Backless Counter Stools are all included in the sale. I really believe the Serena & Lily sale is one of the best out there currently. Especially since the 25% off even covers sale items! They haven’t done up to 25% off sitewide for two years, and even their 20% off sitewide sales only occur a handful of times throughout the year. This one ends tomorrow night.
POOL HOUSE KITCHEN & BAR SOURCES: Basket Pendant Lights | Aged Brass Star Sconces | Striped Runner Rug | Backless Counter Stools | Cabinet Ball Knobs | Drawer Bin Pulls | Trash Drawer Pull | Faucet | Counter Depth Fridge | Beverage Fridges | LVP Floors | Blue Serving Board | Seagrass-Wrapped Glasses | Seaglass Bowl | Faux Viburnum Stems | Blue Vase | Cabinet Color: BM Simply White | Countertops: White Macaubas Quartzite
CHRISTMAS DINING ROOM SOURCES: Dining Table | Cane Dining Chairs (look for less here) | Linear Chandelier (looks for less here) | Faux Christmas Tree | Woven Tree Collar | Long Serving Board | Shorter Serving Board | Stewart Plaid Rug | ‘Fall On Your Knees’ Canvas | Faux Pine Stems | White Vase | Faux Pine Wreath | Velvet Ribbon | Hutch | Small Buffet Table
There are seriously so many more pieces on sale, so if there was something from either of the tours you loved, it might be worth going back to see if it’s on sale. There’s a high likelihood it’s on sale today!
Top Sellers Of The Week
Following are the top sellers of the past week across all of my channels. Links to each item are below the graphic.
And here are the top sellers from the prior week, since I didn’t post a Weekend Recap post last week.
In Case You Missed It
Following are my posts from the past two weeks.
- Weekend Recap
- Walmart Fashion for the Holiday Season
- Wednesday Watch List
- Pool House Addition Reveal
- Gift Ideas for Guys
- Weekend Sale Alerts
- 2021 Christmas Home Tour
- My Mom’s Famous Praline-Topped Sweet Potato Recipe
- The Best 2021 Black Friday Sales
Following are the most read blog posts of last two weeks (excluding any of the new posts already mentioned above). Many times this includes old posts that are popular on Google or Pinterest! It’s fun to see what is trending each week!
Around Town & For Fun
During the pool house building process, we always assumed Hawkeye would love it most out of all the cats. And he does, if we’re in there (and mostly if we can open the doors). But Henley has essentially taken it over as hers. She’s out there nearly 24/7. A few weeks back, there was a squirrel that was taunting her in the bald cypress tree, and she was not happy about it!
This is now the view out of our bedroom window when looking towards the pool house. Needless to say, I’m obsessed!
I finally got in for a highlight and cut last week, and I swear it’s always the best two and a half hours of any 8-12 weeks. Ha! I told my stylist that if I ever win the lottery, I’m going to have her wash my hair for me multiple times a week. Pure heaven!
We headed to Iowa for Thanksgiving with Kurtis’ side of the family on Wednesday. On Thanksgiving Day, we took a quick family picture before eating. It was so cold that day, we opted out of going outside. So, I think it turned out pretty cute for a last-minute change inside with just a tripod and an iPhone! It was a fairly quick trip, but it was a wonderful time!
We got home Thanksgiving evening, and of course had to watch The Holiday! I try hard not to watch it any other time of year, so I seriously look forward to watching it again for months! It never disappoints.
On Friday, the guys had tickets to the Iowa v. Nebraska football game. Since it’s typically an early work morning for me, I opted out and then around lunch time headed to hang out with Jill and the girls who also stayed home. One of our neighbors had a reindeer and hot chocolate party so we quickly stopped in to say hi.
We then headed back to their house, and the adult girls had mimosas and Z got orange juice while we watched some kids Christmas movies.
Zoe also wanted to make sure I got a picture of her and Elle in their matching shirts. Ten shots later, this was the closest I could get to them both looking at the camera. Ha! It was a fun day, and once the guys got home that night, we hung out for a bit and ordered pizza. It’s so fun having them live even closer to us now. I actually WALKED home from their house at one point in the day.
Saturday and Sunday we were fairly lazy. We did a few random tasks around the house, but Kurtis mostly watched football and I started a puzzle. Something I don’t think I had done since last holiday season. It was fun to set it up in the pool house on the island and still kind of hang out with Kurtis while he was watching football. Hawkeye had to visit the scene many times as well 😉 I’m doing this puzzle and use this puzzle mat for those interested!
Henley isn’t usually a fan of Hawkeye getting too close to her. But she must have been in the Thanksgiving spirit because she was much more tolerant than normal.
Bailey on the other hand will cuddle all day if Hawkeye wants to!
We’ve got another busy week ahead, and I plan to get a lot of stuff prepped so I can try and take a little time off over the next month or so. It isn’t always the easiest for me to shut my brain down (or not feel guilty for not working every day), but I’m determined to make it happen! I have a lot more content to share yet this year!
Recent Buys & Sales
Following are the best Cyber Monday sales from today. You can see my top picks from Friday here, many of which are still on sale. It looks like most sales are fairly similar, with a few improvements and a few additions of free shipping!
- ABERCROMBIE is offering 30% off everything! You can shop their site here.
- AFLORAL is offering 20% off and free shipping with code CM20 (requires a $75 minimum). You can shop their site here.
- AMAZON has a crazy amount of Cyber Monday sales sitewide. One of their biggest deals is The Frame TV, which is up to 31% off depending on the size you need! They also have half off Echo Dots, 44% off Kindle e-readers, 22% off the nugget ice maker, and up to 44% off InstantPot cooking appliances (including rotisseries and air fryers). I think this hand-held milk frother would make a great stocking stuffer – it has over 67k reviews! These rattan boxes are back in stock again and on sale for the lowest price I’ve seen! On the clothing side of things, they have up to 30% off their popular CRZ YOGA line! You can shop their site here.
- AMERICAN EAGLE is offering 30% off most items sitewide (and it now includes jeans)! You can shop their sale here.
- AMETHYST HOME, one of my favorite local shops that ships nationwide is offering 20% off rugs and 15% off furniture, art, lighting, and more (some exclusions apply). No code required – discount is applied in your cart once you head to checkout. This rug is one of my favorites of theirs because it’s one of the few jutes that doesn’t look super yellow. You can shop their site here.
- ANN TAYLOR is offering 50% off your purchase and free shipping with code CYBER! You can shop their site here.
- ANNIE SELKE is offering 20% off everything in stock with code GIVEJOY, which includes my favorite Dash & Albert rugs! You can shop their site here.
- ANTHROPOLOGIE is offering 30% off sitewide, including an extra 50% off sale items (excludes select items)! These holiday bar soaps are the cutest things ever and make fun stocking stuffers or hostess gifts! You can shop their site here.
- ASSOULINE is offering 25% off select titles and free shipping! Includes some of my favorite travel coffee table books like Capri, Tuscany & Amalfi Coast! You can shop their site here.
- ATHLETA is offering 30% off sweatshirts, joggers and women’s sleep, plus 20% off everything else, including new arrivals! No code required. You can shop their site here.
- BALLARD DESIGNS is offering up to 70% off sitewide! You can shop their sale here.
- BODEN is offering up to 40% off for their Cyber Event and an extra 10% off with code E7T8. You can shop their site here.
- BROOKE & LOU is offering 20% off your entire order and free shipping with code CYBERMONDAY. You can shop their site here.
- CB2 is offering 30% off their most covet-worthy pieces as well as up to 60% off clearance items. You can shop their sale here.
- CRATE & BARREL is offering up to 60% off their Cyber Monday clearance steals and deals. You can shop their site here.
- DUDLEY STEPHENS is offering 25% off sitewide with code GIVECOZY! Their fleece turtlenecks are one of my all-time favorite winter essentials! They’re pricey, but made in America from recycled water bottles and they couldn’t be cuter or cozier! You can also get a free gift with purchase today with orders of $150+ and $200+. You can shop their site here.
- GAP is offering up to 60% off everything (applied at checkout) plus you also get a bonus 20% off at checkout (no code required)! You can shop their sale here.
- H&M is offering 30% off everything – no code required! You can shop their sale here.
- HOME DEPOT has our pool house Café refrigerator and beverage refrigerators for 10% off. You can shop their other sales here.
- HOUSE OF JADE HOME is offering 20% off sitewide with code BLACKFRIDAY20. You can shop their site here.
- JANSEN HOME, another local home decor online shop, is offering 20% off sitewide with code BLACKFRIDAY! You can shop their site here.
- J CREW is offering tons of deals starting at $14.50 and 40% off your purchase with code CYBER. Most of the festive favorites shown below are included – and my tartan top is on sale for the first time this season! You can shop their sales here.
- J CREW FACTORY is offering 50% off everything and an extra 10% off your purchase at checkout with code CYBER10! You can shop their sale here.
- KENDRA SCOTT is offering 40% off select items, today only! You can shop their sale here.
- LINDSAY LETTERS is offering 20% off art and calendars and 15% off everything else! Here holiday pieces are my all-time favorite and you can see several in our Christmas home tour! You can shop her site here.
- LOFT is offering free shipping and up to 60% off everything with code CYBER. You can shop their sale here.
- LULU & GEORGIA is offering 25% off your purchase with code THANKFUL. You can shop their site here.
- LULULEMON has a number of Cyber Monday sales. You can shop their site here.
- MADEWELL is offering 30% off your purchase and an extra 40% off sale styles with code CLICKCLICK! This woven crossbody bag I featured a few weeks ago is included! You can shop their site here.
- MARK & GRAHAM is hosting their Cyber Monday sale with up to 70% off, an extra 30% off clearance items with code MERRY, and free shipping sitewide. You can shop their site here.
- MARSHALL’s has a number of deals sitewide including new markdowns and is offering free shipping on orders of $89+ with code SHIP89. You can shop their site here.
- MASTERCLASS is offering 2-for-1 annual memberships! I want to take some of their decorating and Italian cooking classes! You can see their offerings here.
- MCGEE & CO. is offering 20% off sitewide with code GRATEFUL! You can shop their site here.
- NORDSTROM has their Cyber Monday deals marked up to 50% off! They also have up to 24% off their super popular plush throw blanket. This one washes like a dream! You can shop their sale items here.
- OLD NAVY is offering 50% off your purchase – no code required. Plus get free shipping on all online orders with code FREESHIP. You can shop their sale here.
- OUR PLACE is offering their Always Pan for $99 instead of $145! You can shop their site here.
- OVERSTOCK has launched their Cyber Monday Sale, with items marked up to 70% off! You can shop their sale here.
- POTTERY BARN has up to 70% 1000s of items including furniture, bedding, decor, and more. Plus get free shipping on bedding, pillows, throws and more. They also have 30% off our favorite cozy pom throw blanket – it’s the first time I’ve seen it on sale this year! You can shop their sale here.
- REJUVENATION is offering up to 50% off and free shipping with code FREESHIP. You can shop their site here.
- RIFLE PAPER CO. is offering 30% off sitewide with code HOLIDAY30, only excluding the Rifle Paper Co. x Summersalt Sleepwear and Swim Collections. You can shop their site here.
- SERENA & LILY is offering 25% off your purchase with code ITSHERE (including off sale items)! This popular console table ends up being $899 instead of $1698 when you apply the extra discount off the sale price! You can shop their sale here.
- SOLO STOVE is offering their lowest prices of the year on their fire pits, plus free shipping! We have this large smokeless firepit on our wish list this year, and it’s currently $200 off! You can shop their site here.
- SUMMERSALT is offering $25 off $150+, $50 off $250+, and $75 off $350+ plus get a free gift on orders of $150+! You can shop their site here.
- TARGET has tons of Cyber Monday deals sitewide! They’re also offering up to 50% off furniture – online only. You can shop their site here.
- TJ MAXX is has a number of deals sitewide! You can shop their site here.
- TORY BURCH is offering 30% off select items. They also have a number of new items in their sale section marked up to 50% off. You can shop their site here.
- TUCKERNUCK is offering 20% off your purchase, or 25% off $500+ and 30% off $1,000 with code SHOWTIME! They’re one of my favorite boutiques out there and it also includes their collection of Dudley-Stephens fleece. You can shop their site here.
- VICTORIA EMERSON is offering 50% off their items! No code required. Their bracelets are some of my favorites, and they make such fun gifts! You can shop their site here.
- WALMART has a number of crazy Cyber Monday deals sitewide. You can shop their site here.
- WEST ELM is offering up to 70% off in-stock, ready-to-ship items! You can shop their site here.
- WILLIAMS SONOMA is hosting a Black Friday Sale with up to 50% off tons of items sitewide. Plus, you can get an extra 20% off those items with code EXTRA! You can shop their site here.
- WILLIAMS SONOMA HOME is also hosting a Black Friday Sale with up to 50% off 100s of items. Plus, you can get an extra 20% off those items with code EXTRA! You can shop their site here.
I hope you all have a great week!
If you would like to follow along on more of my home decor, DIY, lifestyle, travel and other posts, I’d love to have you follow me on any of the following:
disclosure: some affiliate links used