Happy Monday! I hope you all had a nice Mother’s Day weekend! Here’s a bit of what we were up to this past week.
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
Home Projects & Updates
If you missed the news in last week’s Wednesday Watch List, I noticed that our sofas in our fabric are now part of a new quick-ship offering that can arrive in 1-5 weeks! You can read all the specs on what we ordered and my thorough review as well as hear thoughts from many in the industry on the next Pottery Barn sale if you’re looking for a little insight on either! But I’m excited about this quick ship option – especially knowing so many sofas from retailers across the country are taking 12-36 weeks at minimum in many situations! You can see their other quick-ship options here.
SPRING LIVING ROOM: Sofas | Leather Chairs | Coffee Table | Similar Wood Link Decor | Tray | “The Color Teil” | Recycled Glass Beads | Marble & Wood Initial Coasters | Oversized Bowl | Similar Moss Balls | Gallery Frames (look for less here) | Linen Pillows (color: chambray) | Striped Pillows | Woven Basket
I also mentioned that I’m super close to having our spring home tour ready, but I keep finding myself wanting to photograph more and more spaces since this will be our last spring in our home! So, in theory, my goal is to now publish it this coming Thursday!
Tomorrow is the last day of the sitewide 20% off sale at Serena & Lily (using code GOFORIT). You’ll be seeing a lot more of the pool house soon, in full summer mode, and most of the items out there are included in the sale!
POOL HOUSE KITCHEN & BAR SOURCES: Basket Pendant Lights | Aged Brass Star Sconces | Striped Runner Rug | Swivel Counter Stools | Cabinet Ball Knobs | Drawer Bin Pulls | Trash Drawer Pull | Faucet | Counter Depth Fridge | Beverage Fridges | LVP Floors | Blue Serving Board | Seagrass-Wrapped Glasses | Seaglass Bowl | Faux Viburnum Stems | Blue Vase | Cabinet Colors: BM Simply White (perimeter) & BM Santorini Blue (island) | Countertops: White Macaubas Quartzite
My goal this week is to get most of our planters prepared and planted. The general rule in Nebraska is that you shouldn’t plant until after Mother’s Day, but it also seems like if you wait that long, flowers are very picked over. I’m hoping that with how crappy the weather has been the past month or so, it shouldn’t be an issue still finding some plants!
Top Sellers Of The Week
Following are the top sellers of the past week across all of my channels. Links to each item are below the graphic.
BEST SELLERS (each number is clickable): #5 | #4 | #3 | #2 | #1
In Case You Missed It
Following are the posts I shared over the past two weeks, in case you missed some days!
Following are the most read blog posts of last week (excluding any of the new posts already mentioned above). Many times this includes old posts that are popular on Google or Pinterest.
Around Town & For Fun
Friday we headed to Brookings, SD for our niece’s graduation from college! We had to take the cats with, because at the time everything was booked, we didn’t know if our house would be under contract or not. Once we were under contract, it was pretty last minute to find a sitter for Bailey to do her insulin shots (especially since two of our three options were also headed to SD) 😉 Bailey now prefers to just sleep on my feet in the backseat when we’re on a road trip. At least one of us is comfortable when we travel. Ha!
The university split the graduation into three ceremonies on Saturday and our niece’s was the last one of the day.
Afterwards, they had rented the cutest barn for a small party.
A quick family picture to mark the occasion! It was a fun weekend and great to spend a little more time with everyone after our pretty brief Easter celebration a few weeks ago! We’re so proud of our niece and all of her hard work. She’s headed to Iowa State this fall to attend vet school, following in her sister’s and dad’s footsteps!
The drive ended up taking about four hours each way, since the cats always seem to add a little extra excitement. We got home Sunday afternoon, ordered Chinese food and watched some of the latest season of Ozark. It was another chaotic week last week, so we’re looking forward to a bit of a slower pace this week. Then, we planned a last-minute, quick trip to Florida next week to wrap up a few more projects at Hola Beaches before the busy season kicks in later this month! I’ll also plan to drive by our new lot and show you where our new home will be built!
I’ve had quite a bit of questions rolling in about our furniture and accessories and if I’ll be selling them before the move. The buyers of our home actually came Friday after we left town to go through and evaluate if there’s anything they want. Once we have that narrowed down, Kurtis and I will then assess what we want to bring or not bring with us to Florida. Some items may work at Hola Beaches too. But, if I do plan to sell anything locally in Omaha, I’ll be sure to announce it so you are all aware. Unfortunately with everything going on right now and overall logistics, I will not be offering shipment of any items. It would all need to be local pick up. But, since we aren’t moving until October, I likely won’t be making those decisions until August or September since we still need furniture while we live here 🙂 Just wanted to keep you all in the loop!
Since our weather decided to skip typical April and May spring behavior around here, it’s jumping right into full-blown summer this week. Today is supposed to be 93 degrees (!!) with the following three days ranging from 89 to 94! I’m definitely not complaining. Bring on the summer temps!
Recent Buys & Sales
Following are some sale from the weekend that have carried over and are still going strong!
- AMAZON has a number of deals in their Today’s Deals section. You can shop their site here.
- ANN TAYLOR is offering an extra 60% off all sales styles. You can shop their site here.
- ANTHROPOLOGIE is offering 20% off decor and in-stock furniture. Plus they have a number of new items in their sale section. You can shop their site here.
- BALLARD DESIGNS is offering up to 20% off sitewide! You can shop their sale here.
- BODEN is offering 15% off full-priced items and free standard shipping and returns on orders $49+. You can shop their site here.
- GAP is offering up to 50% off sitewide, an extra 40% sale styles with code MORE, and an extra 10% off regular priced styles with code ADDON. You can shop their sale here.
- J CREW is offering up to 40% off swim, sandals and more (prices as marked). You can also get an additional 30% off sale styles and an extra 50% off select women’s swim with code SHOPSALE. You can shop their site here.
- J CREW FACTORY is offering up to 50% off everything, as well as an additional 15% off your purchase when you order 2+ bottoms with code EXTRA15. You can shop their sale here.
- KIRKLANDS is offering 15% off your entire regular priced purchase with code SAVE15. You can shop their site here.
- LOFT is offering 20% off $50+, 30% off $100+ and 50% off $200+ with code MORE. You can shop their sale here.
- LULULEMON has added a bunch of popular items to their sale section. You can shop their site here.
- MADEWELL is offering 20% off summer faves with code WARMUP. You can shop their site here.
- MARK & GRAHAM is offering an additional 20% off sale styles with code EXTRA20. You can shop their site here.
- MARSHALL’s has a number of deals sitewide plus free shipping on orders of 89+ with code SHIP89. You can shop their site here.
- MICHAELS is offering 20% off regular priced items with code 22MADEBYYOU. You can shop their site here.
- NORDSTROM is hosting their Spring Sale, with items marked up to 60% off. You can shop their sale items here.
- OLD NAVY is offering 50% off jeans for the whole family (today only), and 30% off your purchase at checkout – no code required. You can shop their sale here.
- OVERSTOCK is hosting their Spring Super Sale with 1000s of items up to 70% off! You can shop their sale here.
- POTTERY BARN currently has limited sales & clearance items here. They are offering up to 20% off select outdoor furniture right now. Read more about what I’ve heard about potential upcoming sales here. You can shop their sale here.
- REJUVENTATION is offering up to 20% off outdoor. You can shop their site here.
- RIFLE PAPER CO. has a bunch of cute items on sale, including 2022 planners if you’re still needing one. You can shop their site here.
- SERENA & LILY is offering 20% off your entire purchase with code GOFORIT! They have also added new items to their sale section. You can shop their sale here.
- TARGET is offering up to 25% off furniture – online only. You can shop their site here.
- TJ MAXX has a number of deals sitewide and is offering free shipping on orders $89+ with code SHIP89! You can see some of my recent top picks here. You can shop their site here.
- TORY BURCH has added a number of new items in their sale section. You can shop their site here.
- TUCKERNUCK has a bunch of cute items in their sale section. You can shop their site here.
- WILLIAMS SONOMA is hosting a clearance event with items up to 75% off. You can shop their site here.
- WILLIAMS SONOMA HOME is offering 20% off select outdoor furniture. You can shop their site here.
- WORLD MARKET is offering 10% off curbside and store pickups to members (it’s free to join)! You can shop their site here.
I hope you all have a great week!
If you would like to follow along on more of my home decor, DIY, lifestyle, travel and other posts, I’d love to have you follow me on any of the below channels:
Leave a Reply