Good morning! I hope you all had an enjoyable weekend! Here’s a little bit of what we were up to this past week.
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
Home Projects & Updates
Lots happening on the pool house front, but we’re still waiting for that pivot window before the bulk of the remainder can be completed. With the added delays, I’m planning to do a dedicated progress report this week on the project.
We officially have power in a portion of the space, and the electricians hung my basket pendant lights! And, if you look off to the left, our fridge and beverage fridges arrived!
The tile and grout went up on the fireplace, too! Friday required me making a quick game-day decision on the grout. I ultimately went with Mapei’s Frost because I was looking for as little contrast as possible.
Up in our bathroom, we had to have small area of tile repaired where we added the door for my closet. Thankfully we found some leftover tile in the basement. I was hoping we could get away with the same grout color, but it turns out they were pretty dramatically different!
Here’s how the fireplace turned out right after it was grouted Friday night. It’s much lighter now, so I’ll get a new photo for this week’s update post! But, you can see the floating shelf we’re using as the mantel is now hung, as well!
Our builder spoke with the pivot window manufacturer, and apparently the delay has been on their clad supplier. The guy made a few calls and feels pretty confident it will arrive on the 11th. So, hopefully we’re only a few more weeks out!
Random house-related side note. Our den coffee table is back in stock! I know many of you were waiting for a possible re-stock so I’m glad to see it’s available again!
DEN SOURCES: Sectional (read my review here) | Coffee Table | Beach Art | Woven Rug | Scallop Light Fixture | Blanket Ladder | Roman Shades | Faux Greenery | Colorblock Vase | “Surf Shack” | “Escape” | Recycled Glass Beads | Marble Coasters | Palm Outdoor Pillows | Striped Outdoor Pillows | Textured Lumbar Outdoor Pillows | Tripod Lamp
And lastly, just a quick reminder that tomorrow is the last day to save 20% sitewide at Serena & Lily with code NEWSEASON. You can see all my top picks here.
SOURCES: Indoor/Outdoor Runner Rug | Basket Pendant Lights | Counter Stools | Vase | Faux Viburnum Stems | Cabinet Pulls & Knobs | White Wood Serving Board | Natural Wood Serving Board | Blue Wood Serving Board
Top Sellers Of The Week
Following are the top sellers of the past week across all of my channels. Links to each item are below the graphic.
In Case You Missed It
Here are the blog posts I shared last week, in case you missed any of them! Click any of the titles below to be taken to the full post:
- Weekend Recap
- Walmart’s Wow & Now Home Decor Section
- Wednesday Watch List
- Christmas Tree Collar Ideas & Picks
Following are the most read blog posts of last week (excluding any of the new posts already mentioned above). Many times this includes old posts that are popular on Google or Pinterest! It’s fun to see what is trending each week!
Around Town & For Fun
One of the most exciting things happened last week. And not to be dramatic, but one of my favorites ever of my life. We bought tickets to the Eagles concert and were on the front row. Total bucket list item and absolutely worth every single penny. Kurtis is just a semi-fan and even he thought it was amazing! I basically couldn’t even talk the next day from yelling so much. Ha!
I basically couldn’t love Don Henley more. This is where Henley got her name from 😉
He’s sure not the smiliest though, so when Joe Walsh made him laugh, I had to capture it. It was such a fun night and an incredible concert!
Sunday, Kurtis and I took our goddaughters to Nelson Produce Farm in Valley. If you’re local and haven’t been, it’s such a cute place! And the crowds are much less intense than Vala’s.
We got to feed the baby animals.
And check out all the tractors. Elle mostly needed some time to run free out of her stroller 😉
They also got to ride trikes and mini tractors.
Zoe tried the big slides, the big sand castle hill, picked some pumpkins to take home, and even got a horse. We’re suckers 😉 Needless to say, I think they had a lot of fun! And both slept the whole car ride home so it was a win for everyone!
Once we brought the girls back, we helped with running some boxes and items to the new house. They’re doing some minor constructions and changes before moving in Friday, including new floors/carpet and having the walls painted. It’s already such a cute house but it’s going to be so beautiful when they’re done with it! And we’re excited they’ll now only be a few houses away from us (again)!
We’re supposed to have the pool closed on Thursday which a total bummer. Partly because I hate seeing summer gone already, but also, I really wanted some finished pool house photos before the water is covered. Certainly not the end of the world, so I may try and bring some furniture out later this week for a few shots.
Recent Buys & Sales
Following are the sales from the weekend that are still going strong.
- AMAZON has a number of deals sitewide in the Daily Deals section. You can shop their sales here.
- ANN TAYLOR is offering an extra 50% off all sale styles plus an additional 30% off select sale styles. You can shop their site here.
- BALLARD DESIGNS is offering 20% off select styles across a variety of categories! You can shop their sale here.
- BLOOMIST is offering free shipping on all orders and $25 off $125+ with code MOOD25 and free shipping on all orders. You can shop their site here.
- BODEN is 15% off full-priced items. This embroidered collar sweater is an absolute stunner! You can shop their site here.
- GAP is offering 40% off tees, 30% off pants, 20% off outerwear, an extra 50% off sale styles with code PERK, plus an extra 10% off regular priced styles with code EXTRA10. You can shop their sale here.
- J CREW is offering 40% off fall essentials. No code required – prices as marked. You can shop their sales here.
- J CREW FACTORY is offering 30-50% off new fall favorites. You can shop their sale here.
- MARK & GRAHAM is offering up to 70% off sale styles. You can shop their site here.
- MARSHALL’s has a number of deals sitewide including new markdowns. You can shop their site here.
- NORDSTROM has a number of new markdowns in their sale section. They also have a bunch of Jo Malone items price-matched now at 15% off! You can shop their sale items here.
- OLD NAVY is offering 30% off your purchase – no code required. They also have 60% off easygoing essentials for the family! You can shop their sale here.
- OVERSTOCK is hosting a 48 hour home sale, which also includes free shipping on everything! You can shop their sale here.
- POTTERY BARN is hosting a clearance sale on 1000s of items, as well as free shipping on all eligible items with a purchase of $99+ with code FREESHIP. We have the chrome version of this Pearson Shade Sconce in our small guest bathroom and it’s stunning! But, the warm bronze version is a killer deal this weekend and also looks beautiful! You can shop their sale here.
- REJUVENATION is offering up to 75% off tons of items sitewide. You can shop their site here.
- SERENA & LILY is offering 20% off sitewide with only a few exclusions – use code NEWSEASON! You can see my top picks here. You can shop their sale here.
- TARGET is offering up to 25% off select home items. You can shop their site here.
- TJ MAXX is has a number of deals sitewide! You can shop their site here.
- TORY BURCH has a number of new items in their sale section. You can shop their site here.
- TUCKERNUCK has added some new sale pieces that are all darling per usual! You can shop their site here.
- WILLIAMS SONOMA is hosting a clearance sale with up to 75% off tons of items sitewide. You can shop their site here.
- WILLIAMS SONOMA HOME is also hosting a clearance sale with up to 75% off 100s of items. You can shop their site here.
Have a great week!
If you would like to follow along on more of my home decor, DIY, lifestyle, travel and other posts, I’d love to have you follow me on any of the following:
disclosure: some affiliate links used