Good morning! I hope you’ve all had a great start to your week so far! With the first of December just around the corner, we’ve officially switched to full-blown holiday mode around here. Here’s a bit of what we’ve been up to the past week or so.
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
Home Projects & Updates
In case you missed it, last week I shared a preview of our citrus Christmas decor!
LIVING ROOM SOURCES: Sofa (read my full review here) | Chairs | Coffee Table | Indoor/Outdoor Striped Rug | Rattan Box Set | Christmas Tree | Blue Velvet Ribbon | Light Blue Orb Ornaments | Orange Orb Ornaments | Faux Orange Stems | Cableknit Throw Pillow Cover | Striped Pillow Cover | Velvet Pillow Cover | Lamp | Ceramic Houses | Woven Roman Shades | Frame TV
I plan to have the remainder of my Christmas decor up today or tomorrow so that I can photograph and share the entire tour with you later this week! We’re hosting a gingerbread house contest on Saturday so that’s given me an extra little push to get things wrapped up as quickly as possible 😉
Top Sellers Of The Week
Following are the top sellers from last week across all of my channels. Links to each item are below the graphic. Please note I made this graphic Sunday when I shared them on Instagram, so some of the sales in the captions have since ended.
In Case You Missed It
Following are the posts I shared over the past week, in case you missed some days!
Around Town & For Fun
Monday morning, we flew to Omaha to spend a few days with our friends and then headed to Iowa for Thanksgiving with Kurtis’ side of the family. Admittedly I wasn’t great about taking photos because I was probably talking way too much!
Tuesday night we had dinner at Dante followed by drinks at Alice with some of our very favorites! It was so great to have the crew reunited again. I rarely laugh as hard as I do when I’m with them. Such a fun night and we’re so glad it worked for everyone to get together!
Wednesday night, Zoe (our goddaughter) was thrilled she could help me make mashed potatoes for Thanksgiving. I think it was the highlight of her week. I’ve never seen someone so excited to help cook! The bottom right corner was her response when I said she’d have to help me keep an eye on the potatoes. I’m still laughing!
Thursday morning, we headed out bright and early to head to Kurtis’ sister’s house in Iowa. Kurtis’ sister did such an amazing job hosting and it was all so yummy. We had planned to take family photos outside but it was so dang cold and windy, we opted to take them in their new, massive garage. Not bad for a tripod/remote photo! Of course we always have a handful where a few of us are goofing off and my in-laws barely even know it’s happening 😉
We had such a fun few days which included playing with all the family pets, hours and hours of dominoes, and just hanging out together. Such an enjoyable weekend! We woke up Saturday morning to some unforecasted snow, so Kurtis and I hit the road to the airport earlier than planned. His parents live over two hours from the airport and driving through the snow made us grateful we were headed out soon to warmer temps!
Kurtis continues to find new ways to use his airplane tray phone stand 😉 When I say he’s obsessed, I truly mean it. Apparently the day we flew out was a big day for rivalry football, so during our wait times and layover, he had an Airpod in one ear and his phone playing a game.
Sunday we mostly hung around the house and tried to get back into a routine. The cats are always a bit out of sorts when we’ve been gone so we try to give them extra love. Thankfully we have two really great cat sitters that they love! It’s always so fun getting photos when we’re gone. Like the one where Henley decided she hates my bottle brush trees 😉 The others were once we got home.
Sunday night, we went to our friends Chris and Rachel‘s house for dinner with Brittany from Loverly Grey and her family. Her parents came along and they were also so fun to chat with. I always love this time of year because even simple dinners with friends feel so festive with all the holiday decor and music!
Kurtis and I finally booked our first vacation in three years where it’s just the two of us. I’ll share more soon once we get all the details finalized but we’re both so excited and eager to check out a new-to-us-location! We also have a really big trip with his company that’s less than five months away, and we finally got our flights booked for that. We’re planning to extend a few days, so I’m excited to get back to mixing in a little travel content occassionally here on the blog!
We have a lot to do to prep for our party this weekend, but I’m so excited to get everyone together! This is one of my favorite times along 30A. All of the towns feel like they’re straight out of a Hallmark movie. I’ll plan to get as many photos as possible over the coming weeks to share with you. Bring on the holidays!
Recent Buys & Sales
Following are some sales from the weekend that have carried over and are still going strong! A lot of retailers extended their Cyber Monday sales! You can see some of my cyber week top picks here and here.
- AFLORAL is offering 25% off orders of $100+ with code BFCM and free shipping on all orders. You can shop their site here.
- AMAZON has a number of deals today! My FAVORITE lip mask is still 25% off and would make the perfect stocking stuffer! I use it like a balm every night before bed. Our favorite affordable sheet sets are an extra 37% off today plus there’s an extra 5% off coupon you can clip, making them a pretty incredible price! Our favorite cordless rechargeable table lamps are 30% off as a Cyber Monday deal. The Swiss Cross Throw Pillow we’ve used in the past for fall and winter is back in stock and on sale in several of the four colors! You can shop their site here.
- ANN TAYLOR is offering 40% off your purchase. You can shop their site here.
- ANNIE SELKE is offering 25% off sitewide and free shipping with code CYBERSALE! It’s where I’ve purchased so many of my favorite rugs. You can shop their site here.
- ANTHROPOLOGIE has added a number of new items in their sale section. You can shop their site here.
- BALLARD DESIGNS is offering 30% off sitewide plus an extra 50% off clearance for Cyber Monday! You can shop their sale here.
- COLLEEN ROTHSCHILD is offering up to 50% off select gift sets and 30% off everything else with code CYBER. You can shop her site here.
- GAP is offering 50% off sitewide and 60% off Really Big Deals. You can shop their sale here.
- J CREW is offering 50% sitewide, along with cyber deals starting at $19.50. You can shop their site here.
- J CREW FACTORY is offering 60% off everything plus take an extra 15% off orders of $100+ with code WOW15. You can also take an extra 70% off clearance styles with code SALE70 You can shop their sale here.
- LINDSAY LETTERS is offering 20% off sitewide! I finally ordered this “Deck the Halls” and “Fa La La” art for my office in the blue color, and am freaking out over how cute they look! You can shop her site here.
- LOFT is offering 50% off one item and 60% off 2+ items plus free shipping with code CYBER. You can shop their sale here.
- LULULEMON has a number of new items in their sale section. You can shop their site here.
- MADEWELL is offering 60% off cyber deals and 50% off everything else with code CYBER. You can shop their site here.
- MARK & GRAHAM is offering Black Friday deals up to 70% off select styles, an extra 30% off clearance items, plus free shipping with code MERRY! You can shop their site here.
- MARSHALLS has a number of deals sitewide plus free shipping on orders of $89+ with code SHIP89. You can shop their site here.
- MCGEE & CO. is offering up to 50% off sitewide for their Cyber Monday sale (prices as marked). You can shop their site here.
- MICHAELS is offering 40% off all regular priced items with code USCYBER40. You can shop their site here.
- NORDSTROM has started their Cyber Monday Deals section! My favorite plush throw blanket is only $19.99 and makes such a great gift (I’ve used the same one in my office daily for years and it wears so well)! You can shop their site here.
- OLD NAVY is offering 50% off everything. You can shop their sale here.
- POTTERY BARN is offering Cyber Monday deals with up to 50% off as well as free shipping on 1000s of items! Our favorite (and the cats’ favorite) cozy pom throw is finally on sale! They also have my favorite velvet pillow covers $10 off! You can shop their sale here.
- REJUVENATION is offering up to 50% off and free shipping with code FREESHIP. You can shop their site here.
- RUGS USA is offering up to 75% off sitewide, plus an extra 25% off everything with code 25OFF. You can shop their site here.
- SERENA & LILY is offering at minimum 25% off sitewide but many popular items are up to 40% off with items as high as 70% off – PLUS it all ships for free! They have also added some additional items in the sale section. You can shop their sale here.
- SPANX is offering 20% off sitewide and up to 70% off clearance styles. You can shop their site here.
- TARGET has a number of home deals, including up to 30% off furniture, up to 45% off floorcare, up to 40% off kitchen items, plus tons more! You can shop their site here.
- TJ MAXX has a number of deals sitewide and is offering free shipping on orders $89+ with code SHIP89! You can shop their site here.
- TORY BURCH has added additional items to their sale section. You can shop their site here.
- TUCKERNUCK has a number of new items added to their sale section. You can shop their site here.
- VISUAL COMFORT is offering 20% off and free shipping. It’s where so many of our light fixtures and lamps are from. They’re truly the best quality! You can shop their site here.
- WALMART has a number of Cyber Monday deals going on right now. You can shop all of their sales here.
- WAYFAIR is offering up to 80% off sitewide for their Black Friday sale. They also are honoring the Annie Selke Dash & Albert rug sale and it appears the rugs ship much more quickly. You can shop their site here.
- WEST ELM is offering up to 70% off and free shipping on 1000s of items with their Black Friday deals. You can shop their site here.
- WILLIAMS SONOMA is offering up to 40% off their Black Friday deals. You can shop their site here.
I hope you all have a great week!
If you would like to follow along on more of my home decor, DIY, lifestyle, travel and other posts, I’d love to have you follow me on any of the below channels: