Happy Monday, and week of Thanksgiving! I hope you all had a nice and relaxing weekend before all the upcoming holidays excitement arrives! Here’s a bit of what we’ve been up to over the past week.
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
Home Projects & Updates
I spent a lot of the week decorating for Christmas before we head to Omaha this week. And while I didn’t wrap things up 100%, I still plan to share a bit tomorrow and then even more next week! I ordered some new Lindsay Letters art recently and these two pieces arrived this week. I featured them in this post on blue and green Christmas decor last year and couldn’t stop thinking about them. And now I’m legit obsessed with them in my office! The rest of the room is mostly chaos but at least I have this pretty view now while sitting at my computer! Side note: her site is 25% off currently for Black Friday.
SOURCES: “Deck The Halls” Art | “Fa La La” Art | Lamps (also here) – will likely go on sale this week at VC | Console Table | Melamine Bowl | Blue Ornaments | Green Ornaments | Topiary and Vase – old from Pottery Barn
If you missed it yesterday, I also shared a peek at our Christmas entryway and loft in this post. This was just taken on my iPhone, so I need to get a clearer shot on my regular camera. That will be coming soon!
ENTRYWAY SOURCES FROM TARGET: Cedar Garland | Norfolk Pine Garland (also here) | Blue Velvet Ribbon | Green Velvet Ribbon | Blue Console Table | Rustic Wood Trees | Small Ceramic Tree | Medium Ceramic Tree | Large Ceramic Tree | Gold Frame | Medium Potted Tree | Large Potted Tree | White Starburst Ornaments | Bobble Knit Throw Blanket | Ottoman Cube
We also finally received the mattress that fits our new bed so I’ve been working in our bedroom a bit too. It still has a long way to go with some drapes and definitely some color, but I’m just happy we’re no longer using a queen mattress on a king bed. That was cute 😉
Top Sellers Of The Week
Following are the top sellers from last week across all of my channels. Links to each item are below the graphic.
In Case You Missed It
Following are the posts I shared over the past week, in case you missed some days!
Around Town & For Fun
With our besties from Omaha in town the week prior and not leaving until Tuesday morning, the rest of last week was pretty chill for us. The temperatures dropped quite a bit and we’ve now officially entered “fireplace season”. We gave Bailey a shower on Saturday and she was definitely cold afterwards. We turned on the fire, and it was the first time she’s shown interest since we moved to Florida! It was always her favorite in Omaha and she’s now officially hooked again. But only after I put her favorite blanket in front of the fire for her to lay on 😉
I mean, can you even with that face?! This is what she’d do occasionally too – lay on the hardwood with her face still on the blanket.
We mostly hung around the house until Friday evening. The sky was so beautiful when we headed out to the car – it literally looked like it was on fire on the horizon!
Friday night we did happy hour dinner at Cuvee, and their view out the bar windows is always my favorite this time of year! Being at the start of the Central time zone, we’re at a 4:45 sunset right now. Totally doable now that so many of the Christmas lights are up! PS – how cute are those giant nutcrackers at 30 Avenue. They flank the green space and they’re some of my favorites this time of year.
After dinner, we headed down to Prominence (where Hola Beaches is) to The Big Chill for the children’s business fair. The school that rents our commercial space, Acton Academy of 30A, hosted a business fair for their little entrepreneurs and invited other children from the community to join as well. Basically each kid had a booth with items they made to sell. We were super impressed with so many of the ones we stopped at! Especially with their ability to pitch adults why we needed to buy from them. Let’s just say I’m a pretty big sucker and came home with way more than we expected. Everything from baked goods to homemade ornaments (I got ten hand painted oyster shell ornaments!) to glow in the dark tattoos (Kurtis got roped into that one) 😉 It was such a great turnout and so much fun!
We’re headed to Omaha and Iowa for the week to celebrate Thanksgiving with friends and family. We’re really looking forward to seeing everyone – but definitely not excited about the weather there! I legit struggled packing because it’s been so long since I’ve had to wear “real” shoes or a jacket or a sweater. We’re just grateful there isn’t any snow in the forecast!
Recent Buys & Sales
Following are some sales from the weekend that have carried over and are still going strong! There are lots of pre-Black Friday sales that have already started, as well. You can see my top picks here.
- AMAZON has a number of early Black Friday deals happening now! Our favorite cordless rechargeable table lamps are 30% off as a Black Friday deal. The Swiss Cross Throw Pillow we’ve used in the past for fall and winter is back in stock and on sale in several of the four colors! You can shop their site here.
- ANN TAYLOR is offering 40% off your full-priced purchase and 50% off one full-priced item. You can shop their site here.
- ANNIE SELKE is offering 25% off sitewide with code CYBERSALE! It’s where I’ve purchased so many of my favorite rugs. You can shop their site here.
- ANTHROPOLOGIE is offering an additional 40% off 1000s of new items in their sale section. You can shop their site here.
- BALLARD DESIGNS is offering up to 75% off sitewide with their Black Friday event! You can shop their sale here.
- BODEN is offering up to 60% off and an extra 20% off sale styles with code E3N4. You can shop their site here.
- COLLEEN ROTHSCHILD is offering 30% off sitewide with code CYBER. You can shop her site here.
- GAP is offering 40% off everything and 60% off Really Big Deals. You can shop their sale here.
- J CREW is offering up to 50% off almost everything – prices as marked. Plus get an extra 50% off sale styles with code SHOPEARLY You can shop their site here.
- J CREW FACTORY is offering up to 60% off everything, including an extra 70% off clearance styles with code SAVE70. You can shop their sale here.
- LINDSAY LETTERS is offering 25% off sitewide! I finally ordered this “Deck the Halls” and “Fa La La” art for my office in the blue color, and am freaking out over how cute they look! You can shop her site here.
- LOFT is offering 40% off your purchase. You can shop their sale here.
- LULULEMON has a large sale section with some major markdowns. You can shop their site here.
- MADEWELL is offering 40% off your purchase with code LETSGO. You can shop their site here.
- MARK & GRAHAM is offering early Black Friday deals up to 50% off select styles, plus free shipping on orders $100+ with code CHEERS! You can shop their site here.
- MARSHALLS has a number of deals sitewide plus free shipping on orders of $89+ with code SHIP89. You can shop their site here.
- MCGEE & CO. is offering up to 30% off sitewide for their Black Friday sale (prices as marked) and is offering an additional 30% off items in their sale section. You can shop their site here.
- MICHAELS is offering 30% off regular priced items30HPPYTHKS with code USSAVE40. You can shop their site here.
- NORDSTROM has started their Black Friday Deals section! My favorite plush throw blanket is only $19.99 and makes such a great gift (I’ve used the same one in my office daily for years and it wears so well)! You can shop their site here.
- OLD NAVY is offering 50% off all jeans and 35% off the rest of your purchase (even clearance) – no code required. You can shop their sale here.
- POTTERY BARN is offering early Black Friday deals with up to 50% off as well as free shipping on 1000s of items! You can shop their sale here.
- REJUVENATION is offering early holiday deals with up to 50% off lighting, hardware, and more as well as an extra 20% off clearance finds with code EXTRA20. You can shop their site here.
- SERENA & LILY is offering at minimum 25% off sitewide but many popular items are up to 40% off with items as high as 70% off – PLUS it all ships for free! They have also added some additional items in the sale section. You can shop their sale here.
- TARGET has a number of home deals, including 30% off rugs and window treatments, 30% off Threshold performance bedding and bath items, up to 45% off floorcare, up to 40% off kitchen items, plus tons more! You can shop their site here.
- TJ MAXX has a number of deals sitewide and is offering free shipping on orders $89+ with code SHIP89! You can shop their site here.
- TORY BURCH is hosting their Holiday Event with 30% off $250+ and has also added additional items to their sale section. You can shop their site here.
- TUCKERNUCK is hosting their biggest sale of the year with 20% off sitewide, 25% off $500+, and 30% off $1,000+. You can shop their site here.
- VINEYARD VINES is offering 40% off everything with any $200+ order with code BFNOW! That even includes my favorite Dreamcloth Shep Shirts I wear all the time in the winter! You can shop their site here.
- WALMART has a number of Black Friday deals going on right now and our beloved outdoor swivel glider chairs have been marked down to $497 for the pair in both colors. They had previously gone back up to $697! You can shop all of their sales here.
- WEST ELM is offering up to 70% off with their Black Friday deals. You can shop their site here.
- WILLIAMS SONOMA is offering up to 40% off their early Black Friday deals. You can shop their site here.
I hope you all have a great week and a wonderful Thanksgiving!
If you would like to follow along on more of my home decor, DIY, lifestyle, travel and other posts, I’d love to have you follow me on any of the below channels: