Good morning! I hope you all had a great weekend! I’m coming at you a day late because our friends were in town through last night, so it was a bit of an extended weekend for us. Here’s what we’ve been up to over the past week!
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
Home Projects & Updates
Not much to report in this section this week with our friends in town! I’m still wrapping up Christmas decor, but should have a lot to share soon!
Top Sellers Of The Week
Following are the top sellers from last week across all of my channels. Links to each item are below the graphic.
In Case You Missed It
Following are the posts I shared over the past week, in case you missed some days!
Around Town & For Fun
I had my second-to-last golf lesson of the season last week. With the time change, the sun has set before we even wrap up. But it sure makes for a beautiful evening on the practice greens! Although it has been time-intensive (lessons and practice games being 3x week), I have really enjoyed it so much! Kind of sad it’s coming to an end!
Our besties from Omaha flew in on Wednesday to spend the week with us. Our goddaughters always have so much fun when they’re here. They are definitely sand and water babies!
Their family friend Hayley also joined us from Scottsdale. She took the girls paddle boarding for their first time on one of the gulf lakes.
Our first evening on the beach with them was absolutely gorgeous. Love these faces so much!
The colors this time of year around sunset are just so beautiful! It was really warm that evening too, so it made the cooling gulf temperatures feel a bit better too.
The girls also “swam” in our hot tub one day for a bit. It was a lot faster to get the hot tub up to a decent temp than the pool, and it actually worked out perfectly for them to swim in since we have the bench all the way around.
Another day they got to experience their first lazy river ride. I’m telling you, they could have swam 24/7 while they were here if we let them!
Saturday we rented a pontoon in Panama City Beach to take out to Shell Island. We had heard from several families that loved the experience so we decided to give it a try!
We all had so much fun and the girls were in heaven!
It worked out well because it was actually pretty rainy back at home but we had beautiful weather for our day on the water! Once you get to the island, you anchor in the water and then walk to shore to search for shells and just hang out. There were very few people there that day, and the girls had so much fun shell searching (there aren’t tons of shells along 30A so this was a great spot for them).
It was fun to be on an island where you can walk from the bay side to the gulf side. The water is so different! I think this boat ride was everyone’s favorite experience of the trip, so definitely highly recommended! We even saw dolphins within a few minutes of pulling away from the dock!
That night, the four of us went to dinner at Ambrosia and it was such a fun night!
Sunday the adult girls had lunch at La Crema, a fun little tapas spot, in Rosemary Beach.
We then picked up the little girls for some fun while the guys watched football. We took them to the butterfly festival, snow cones and then a fun night of dinner and running around at The Big Chill. Elle was very unsure of her first snow cone but was a huge fan by the end.
Yesterday was their last day here and although the temps weren’t that much cooler, the wind had picked up and it was really humid, so the adults were all freezing! But that didn’t stop the girls from going in the pool. We also did a late afternoon walk along the beach before a pizza dinner back at Hola Beaches where they were staying!
It’s always so hard to say goodbye to them all but it was definitely made easier knowing that we’ll see them all again next week! We had such a great time with them while they were here. I’m still a bit shocked that Thanksgiving is already upon us. It’s my mission to wrap up all my Christmas decorating this week so I can hopefully share a tour next week before the Thanksgiving holiday. Stay tuned!
Recent Buys & Sales
Following are some sales from the weekend that have carried over and are still going strong! There are lots of pre-Black Friday sales that have already started, as well.
- AMAZON has a number of daily deals happening now! Our sparse vintage-style Christmas tree we’ve had for years is currently 51% off! And this Woven Tree Collar has a 10% off coupon you can clip as of time of publishing this post. You can shop their site here.
- ANN TAYLOR is offering 40% off full-priced sweaters, tops and outerwear. You can shop their site here.
- ANTHROPOLOGIE has a number of new items in their sale section. You can shop their site here.
- BALLARD DESIGNS is offering up to 40% off with their early bird Black Friday event! You can shop their sale here.
- GAP is offering 60% off featured deals, plus an extra 30% off one sale style, 40% off 2 styles, and 50% off 3+. You can shop their sale here.
- J CREW is offering 50% off need-now styles, 30% off full-priced styles, and an extra 50% off sale styles with code SHOPEARLY. You can shop their site here.
- J CREW FACTORY is offering up to 60% off everything, plus buy 3+ gifts and get an extra 20% off your order with code GIFTING. You can shop their sale here.
- LOFT is offering up to 50% off full-priced styles. You can shop their sale here.
- LULULEMON has a large sale section with some major markdowns. You can shop their site here.
- MARK & GRAHAM is offering early Black Friday deals up to 50% off select gifts, plus free shipping on orders $100+ with code CHEERS! You can shop their site here.
- MARSHALLS has a number of deals sitewide plus free shipping on orders of $89+ with code SHIP89. You can shop their site here.
- MCGEE & CO. is offering up to 30% off sitewide for their Black Friday sale (prices as marked) and is offering an additional 30% off items in their sale section. You can shop their site here.
- MICHAELS is offering 40% off one regular priced item with code USSAVE40. You can shop their site here.
- NORDSTROM has a number of new markdowns in the sale section! This Le Creuset Stoneware Casserole & Platter Lid would make a great gift or could be so handy during the holidays with the multiple uses. You can shop their site here.
- OLD NAVY is offering an additional 40% off clearance with code EXTRA and 30% off the rest of your purchase – no code required. You can shop their sale here.
- POTTERY BARN has a number of items marked up to 50% off, including furniture, outdoor, and more as well as free shipping on 1000s of items! You can shop their sale here.
- REJUVENATION is offering up to 50% off lighting, hardware, and more as well as an extra 20% off clearance finds with code EXTRA20. You can shop their site here.
- SERENA & LILY is offering at minimum 25% off sitewide but many popular items are up to 40% off with items as high as 70% off – PLUS it all ships for free! They have also added some additional items in the sale section. You can shop their sale here.
- TARGET has a number of home deals, including 30% off holiday decor, 50% off artificial Christmas trees, up to 30% off dining room furniture, up to 30% off floorcare, up to 40% off kitchen items, plus tons more! You can shop their site here.
- TJ MAXX has a number of deals sitewide and is offering free shipping on orders $89+ with code SHIP89! You can shop their site here.
- TORY BURCH has added additional items to their sale section. You can shop their site here.
- TUCKERNUCK has a lot of cute new items in their sale section. You can shop their site here.
- WALMART has a number of Black Friday deals going on right now and our beloved outdoor swivel glider chairs have been marked down to $497 for the pair in both colors. They had previously gone back up to $697! You can shop all of their sales here.
- WEST ELM is offering up to 50% off furniture, bedding, and more. You can shop their site here.
- WILLIAMS SONOMA is offering up to 75% off their clearance items. You can shop their site here.
I hope you all have a great week!
If you would like to follow along on more of my home decor, DIY, lifestyle, travel and other posts, I’d love to have you follow me on any of the below channels: