I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend! And just like that, we’re already starting December! I have a feeling January will be here before we know it, and I’m totally okay saying goodbye to 2020! But, I also really want to embrace the holiday season this year. Even if it’s mostly just from home!
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Home Projects & Updates
Our neighborhood has a tradition of wrapping all the trees in our parkways with white lights for the holidays. However, since our original tree died in our parkway and our new one only has a trunk width of about three inches, we decided to skip it. But, we wrapped all of our big trees in our front yard to help us blend in a little better!
I love how it turned out! I’d love to eventually line our roof with lights (I’ve said that for seven years now). But Kurtis said I’d for sure have to hire it out, because he can barely deal with just wrapping the trunks 😉
I had every intention of searching for bathroom makeover products over the holiday weekend, but I worked almost all weekend long and didn’t really want to sit at my computer during down time. So, I was glad to see many sales carried over today. I’m hoping to get a vanity ordered so we can get moving on those projects!
Top Sellers Of The Week
Following are the top sellers of the week across all of my channels. Links to each item are below the graphic.
Around Town & For Fun
We cancelled our plans to go to Iowa for Thanksgiving with all of Kurtis’ side of the family, and instead had Kurtis’ sister and our brother-in-law over to our house. It was just the four of us and it turned out really nice! I think this was only our third time ever hosting Thanksgiving in our 15 years of marriage since we’re typically with one side of our family or the other. I wore this cotton fair isle sweater, and love it so much! The colors are really pretty and saturated. I forced Kurtis into a selfie for the occasion.
We ordered a Honey Baked Ham, and then I just made mashed potatoes while Kurtis made his favorites, green bean casserole and stuffing. We kept it super simple and of course ended the afternoon with a Costco pumpkin pie 😉
I wrapped up a little more decorating over the weekend. Here is the turtleneck sweater and boots in action (from last week’s Wednesday Watch List). I still can’t believe the sweater (which comes in three colors options) is now only $6.99! It fits fairly true to size (I’m in a Large) but if you want a looser fit, I’d size up.
We had dinner down at our BFF’s house one night. It’s always fun getting some cuddle time with the new baby! I wore this cute tartan plaid sweater.
Is she not the cutest?! I love how chubby her cheeks are getting!
Our goddaughter got her own Christmas tree in her room, and she couldn’t wait to show Kurtisarah (she blends our names together). She was so proud of her cute little animal ornaments and had to name all of them for us!
I got the sweetest delivery from Mulhall’s, a local nursery, last week. I’ve never had a fresh rosemary tree before, and it is heavenly! This might have to be an annual tradition!
On Sunday night, we watched The Holiday for the first time this season. Not gonna lie – it gets better every time I see it! This time around, I also downloaded the original score on my iTunes, and basically listened to it five times through yesterday while working.
This is the cats’ favorite time of year. Mom and Dad are inside all day, and the sun has shifted so they get sun most of the day and then fire time at night!
This is Bailey’s new favorite way to sleep. She basically smashes her head into the side of this chair until you can’t even see half of her face. It looks really comfortable 😉
Lastly, today is Giving Tuesday! If you have any favorite charities and non-profits to support, I know most can use our help more than ever this year! Here are a few of my favorite local charities to support if you’re on the hunt for some new ones.
- Orphan Grain Train
- Open Door Mission
- Food Bank for the Heartland
- Nebraska Humane Society
- Habitat for Humanity of Omaha
Even if you can’t give money, I know many will also take tangible donations in the form of clothing, canned goods, cleaning supplies, etc.!
I hope you all have a great week!
Recent Buys & Sales
Following are some of the sales that have carried over from the weekend or new ones that have started today! You can see some of my top picks from The Best Cyber Monday Sales & The Best Black Friday Sales. Some of them are still live, but I imagine some may be taken down yet this morning! Many sites are also doing donations for Giving Tuesday, and offering a portion of sales to various groups.
- ABERCROMBIE is offering up to 50% off sale items. You can shop their site here.
- AFLORAL is offering 25% off clearance items with code BLOWOUT. You can shop their site here.
- AMAZON has a number of holiday deals sitewide and with new ones dropping hourly! You can shop the sale here.
- AMERICAN EAGLE is offering 40% off, including jeans, and free shipping on most items sitewide. Plus, sweaters are 50% off. You can shop their sale here.
- ANN TAYLOR is offering 50% off and free shipping with code CYBER. You can also get an additional 20% off sweaters! You can shop their site here.
- ANTHROPOLOGIE is offering an extra 30% off all sale items. You can shop their site here.
- BALLARD DESIGNS is offering up to 25% off sitewide, as well as an additional 50% off clearance items! You can shop their sale here.
- BANANA REPUBLIC is offering up to 70% off EVERYTHING sitewide, plus an extra 15% off at checkout if you’re a GAP family cardholder with code BRC15. You can shop their sale here.
- BAUBLE BAR is offering 30% off everything with code BB30. You can shop their site here.
- BILLIE is offering their only sale of the year, with 20% off orders of $30+ with code YES20. It’s a great time to try my favorite dry shampoo or their razors! They’d both also make great stocking stuffers. You can shop their site here.
- BOLL & BRANCH is offering 25% off everything – discount applied at checkout, no code required! You can shop their site here.
- DYSON is offering up to $150 off select Dyson technology. We’re likely buying this model or this model today, because we need a longer battery life than what we’re getting on our V8 right now. You can shop their site here.
- FRONTGATE is offering up to 70% off sitewide and free shipping on everything (including furniture) today only with code CYBER2020. You can shop their site here.
- GAP is offering 50% off everything, plus an extra 10% off at checkout with code GAPCYBER. You can shop their sale here.
- GIBSON is offering 20% off – no code required! Plus they’ll donate 10% to a worthy cause. The sale includes the new Hi Sugarplum collection I shared a few weeks back, as well as all the other collections on their site. You can shop their site here.
- HOUSE OF JADE HOME is offering 20% off sitewide with code HOJBF20. You can shop their site here.
- HSN has a number of Cyber Week deals sitewide! Plus get $20 off your order of $150+ with code 185025. You can shop their site here.
- J CREW is offering 50% off your purchase with code CYBER. I’m thinking I may have to give this tunic length Swingy Cable-Knit Mockneck Sweater a try! You can shop their sales here.
- J CREW FACTORY is offering 60-70% off everything. Plus get an extra 15% off at checkout with code POWERUP. You can also get an extra 60% off clearance items with code GIFTY. You can shop their sale here.
- KATE SPADE is offering an additional 50% off everything sitewide with code DEALSDOTCOM. You can shop their site here.
- KIRKLAND’S is offering 30% off one regular priced item with code DECEMBER30. You can shop their sale here.
- KOHL’S has tons of Cyber Week deals sitewide! Take an extra 20% off your purchase with code YOUGET20. You can shop their site here.
- LINDSAY LETTERS is offering 20% off your order of $150+ with code MERRY20! You can shop her site here.
- LOFT is also offering 50% off and free shipping with code CYBER. You can shop their site here.
- LULU & GEORGIA is offering 20% off orders $500+ with code CYBER20, 25% off orders $1500+ with CYBER 25, and 30% off orders $3000+ with code CYBER30. You can shop their sale here.
- MADEWELL is offering 40% off your purchase with code THXINTERNET. You can shop their sale here.
- MARK & GRAHAM is offering up to 50% off select styles, and extra 30% off sale styles and free shipping sitewide with code MERRY. This Perforated Leather Tote is a killer deal with the additional discount! You can shop their site here.
- MARSHALL’S is now officially online as a great complement to TJ MAXX! They now have markdowns ups to 75% off! You can shop their site here.
- MCGEE & CO. is offering free shipping with code WHYWAIT. You can shop their site here.
- MINTED is offering 25% off everything plus free shipping with code CM2020. You can shop their site here.
- NORDSTROM is offering Cyber Deals with up to 50% off! Plus, get an extra 25% off clearance items. Prices as marked I’m actually shocked by the volume of items on sale! They have such a great price on these Wedge Boot Uggs (love that they’re leg-lengthening vs. traditional Uggs). They also have the comfy bra I’ve become obsessed with this year marked 20% off. Highly recommended! Everyone’s favorite plush throw now comes in this cute tassel version – and they’re both on sale! You can shop their sale items here.
- OLD NAVY is offering up to 60% off everything – no code required! Plus get an extra 35% off your order at checkout. You can shop their sale here.
- ONE KINGS LANE is offering 25% off your purchase, plus an extra 10% off orders $600+ with code OKLCYBER10. You can shop their sale here.
- OVERSTOCK is offering Cyber Week blowout deals with up to 70% off 1000s of items! You can shop their sale here.
- PHILOSOPHY is offering 40% off sitewide plus a free gift on orders of $50+ with code CYBER! You can shop their site here.
- POTTERY BARN is offering 20% off your order plus free shipping on orders $79+ with code CYBER. Plus they have tons of deals sitewide, and across their family of brands, with items marked up to 50% off! If you’re considering any of their furniture, be sure to read my Sofa Review or Sectional Review. You can shop their sale here.
- QVC has deals all weekend long on their site. Plus if you’re a new shopper with them, get $10 of your order with code OFFER. You can shop their site here.
- REJUVENATION has a number of deals sitewide marked up to 50% off. Plus, they’re hosting a buy more save more sale with 20% off everything or 25% off orders $1500+. No code required – discount applied in cart. You can shop their sale here.
- RIFLE PAPER CO. is offering 30% off everything with code HOLIDAY30. Why hasn’t anybody told me they have puzzles & books?! And their AirPods cases make great gifts! You can shop their site here.
- RUGS.COM is offering up to 80% off plus free shipping and returns. I bought this rug for our kitchen and it looks so good! You can shop their site here.
- SERENA & LILY is offering 20% off sitewide and free shipping with code TOGETHER. I’m guessing we won’t see a sale this big from them for at least a few more months! They’ve also added some new items to their sale section. We’ve had this runner rug in our kitchen for over two years (other than season swaps) and it has still held up better than any other rug I have! You can shop their site here.
- SPANX is offering 20% off sitewide and free shipping! Prices as marked – no code required! It’s a great time to try their shapewear and leggings! You can shop their site here.
- TALBOTS is offering 50% off all markdowns, plus 30% off everything else! You can shop their site here.
- TARGET has amazing Cyber Week deals, as well as up to 25% off furniture! You can shop their site here.
- TARTE COSMETICS is offering 40% off sitewide plus holiday steals starting at $10. You can shop their site here.
- TJ MAXX has select markdowns marked off up to 75%! You can shop their site here.
- TORY BURCH has a few good items left in their sale section! It’s a great time to buy these Miller Sandals. You can shop all of their sale items here.
- VICTORIA EMERSON is currently offering 50% off sitewide! Their bracelets could not be cuter and I feel like there is a style out there for every woman! Such an easy way to get the layered bracelet look! You can shop their sale here.
- WALMART has launched a Cyber Week deals section (online only!) so you can see all deals in one easy location! I still can’t recommend this sweater enough! You can shop their site here.
- WAYFAIR is offering tons of Cyber Week deals sitewide up to 80% off. You can shop their site here.
- WEST ELM is offering up to 70% off sitewide, plus sitewide bonus deals and free shipping on orders $79+ with code CYBER. How gorgeous is this fresh olive wreath?! You can shop their sale here.
- WILLIAMS SONOMA is offering Cyber Monday sales with items marked up to 50% off, plus they’re offering an extra 20% off clearance items with code EXTRA. Plus get free shipping on orders of $79+ with code SHIP4FREE. You can shop the sale here.
- WILLIAMS SONOMA HOME is offering Cyber Monday sales up to 50% off. You can shop their site here.
- WORLD MARKET is offering an extra 20% off on curbside pick-up orders. You can shop their site here.
I hope you all have a great week!
If you would like to follow along on more of my home decor, DIY, lifestyle, travel and other posts, I’d love to have you follow me on any of the following:
disclosure: some affiliate links used