Welcome to this week’s Wednesday Watch List, where I share the random things that captured my attention and stole my heart over the past week!
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1 – Lately I’ve been loving the look of two-toned cabinets, like this white and natural wood built-in beauty from Bria Hammel Interiors. Although the home veers a bit more modern than I typically prefer, it is all beautifully done! And I love the unique fridge panels! And surprisingly, I’m really digging the brick red mudroom cabinets in this home too!
2 – I put these two little Fall Florals collages together last week, and I thought they were worth sharing today. Especially since J. Crew is offering 40% off your purchase this week (even new arrivals) with code BYESUMMER. This Embroidered Floral Top and this Ruffle Collar Floral Top are my two most wanted items this fall from J. Crew so far!
In this next collage, I used a few of the same pieces but styled slightly differently.
3 – I’ve been on the hunt for some new kitchen towels and I love this pack of four I came across! Every single one of the patterns is so cute! Plus they’re made of upcycled cotton and denim! I also love that they have a corner loop so you can hang them on a hook or traditionally on a bar.
4 – Pottery Barn is finally hosting another buy more/save more sale! It feels like it’s been ages since they’ve done one. And while the 10-25% discount only applies to items not already marked down, there are tons of items at great prices from around our home (up to 40% off). It’s definitely one of the better sales than they’ve had for a few months. Plus, non-oversized items ship for free with code SAVEMORE on purchase over $79. Here are the items that caught my eye that I think are good prices right now.
- Our linen sofas and sectional are 25% off with the code SAVEMORE. Read my full reviews here and here. I’m hoping to get a 3-year update published later this week on our sofas, but spoiler alert: we’re still super happy with them!
- Our master bedroom chandelier is a stunner and it’s currently marked down by $210!
- The wood bead chandelier we have in our smaller guest bedroom/Kurtis’ temporary office is marked down by $240!
- Our patterned pillows shown below, that were a huge hit in 2018, are back and marked down to $24! In fact, nearly everything in the photo below is on sale!
- The gorgeous hand-knotted rug we had in our dining room that is now in our guest room/Kurtis’ office is 30% off and all sizes other than 9×12 ship for free with the code! The quality is impeccable on this one.
- Our favorite super soft pom throws (the cats are obsessed too) are currently 30% off. These make great gifts too!
- I think I’m going to finally order this vanity for our upcoming guest bathroom makeover. I haven’t decided on anything else in the room, but I’m 99% certain, this vanity is a must. It’s pricey, but after all the delays this year, I’ve had an extra seven months to save for it 😉 I also love that it includes the sinks and marble countertop so I don’t have to order those once it arrives.
LIVING ROOM SOURCES: Linen Sofas | Spindle Chairs (similar here on sale) | Coffee Table | Bronze Linen Pillows | Patterned Pillows | Similar Wood Chain | Faux Olive Stems | Gallery Wall Frames (similarhere) | Wood Dough Bowl | Lamps | Similar Black Cabinet
5 – How gorgeous are these tortoise slides?! I’m a huge tortoise fan when fall rolls around and these couldn’t be cuter! I’m also oddly loving the burgundy velvet option they also come in. Can you tell September is here?
If you would like to follow along on more of my home decor, DIY, lifestyle, travel and other posts, I’d love to have you follow me on any of the following:
disclosure: some affiliate links used