Good morning! I hope you all had a nice weekend. Ours seemed to fly by this week for some reason. But, we’re a week further into February, and that much closer to spring, so I’m okay with it!
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Home Projects & Updates
Lots of good progress in the bathrooms last week! All of our tile was set, and most of the grout is actually finished now. I think I’ll share a huge progress report this week in a separate post.
Our porcelain tile in the smaller bathroom is looking great too! We played with placement a bit, but ultimately decided to go with a full tile in the doorway versus along the wall. This floor is actually mostly grouted now too, but they ran out of grout on Friday and will be wrapping it up today. The painters are actually scheduled for tomorrow!
Also, I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that there is no possible way this will be 100% done by Friday like they thought early last week. But, it’s definitely a heck of a lot closer now!
If you missed my Wednesday Watch List last week, I made so fun pillow swaps in the den! The top seller of the week by far was the brown x pillow cover, but you guys sold it out so quickly and it hasn’t been re-stocked yet. I’m hoping they will soon! I try to only include in-stock items in my bestsellers list, which is the only reason these didn’t make the cut this week.
I added some spring touches last week with these faux tulips. They feel pretty life-like and come in tons of colors! I used two bunches of the White below since my vase has such a large opening.
Top Sellers Of The Week
Following are the top sellers of the week across all of my channels. Links to each item are below the graphic.
Around Town & For Fun
I shared this screenshot on Saturday, and the weather is actually projected to be even worse now! Saturday is a high of -2 with a low of -17, neither of which take into account wind chill! I honestly don’t remember it being this crazy cold her for so long. It’s also the most snow I remember in Omaha in a long time.
Monday was family movie night in the form of watching the Bachelor 😉
We caught Bailey multiple times this week sleeping like this. There has to be a zero percent chance this is even comfortable!
I gave Bailey a bath last week and she wasn’t super onboard with the idea 😉 But, we feel like the insulin shots are helping a lot. She also seems to be slightly less obsessed with water and we feel like she’s lost some weight because she isn’t retaining so much. We’re going to take her in to the vet this week for them to do a full day of monitoring to see how her levels are doing.
We had a family Zoom call yesterday on the Stewart side of the family which was a lot of fun! I’m not sure why we hadn’t done one prior!
We celebrated the end of Dry January with margaritas and tacos on Friday afternoon. Technically Kurtis is going 41 days this year to beat his prior record, so he still has another week left and only had NA beer. But, he had gone full Keto for a few weeks to win a contest and he said the chips and tacos never tasted so good 😉
We saw our goddaughters on Friday and again on Sunday for the Super Bowl. This little one was all smiles most of the time!
It’s going to be a busy week as the bathroom renos draw to a close! I’m getting pretty ready to not have people in and out of our house all day long 😉 I’m also waiting for word that I can get in the flip house to photograph it this week as well. Fingers crossed!
Recent Buys & Sales
Following are the sales from the weekend that are still going strong. You can see my top picks here.
- AMAZON has a number of deals sitewide. If you’re a Yankee Candle fan, they have up to 50% off select Yankee Candles today! You can shop the sale here.
- ANN TAYLOR is offering up to 80% off original prices! You can shop their site here.
- ANTHROPOLOGIE is offering an additional 25% off sale items at checkout! No code required. You can shop their site here.
- BALLARD DESIGNS is offering up 20% off lighting, bedding, rugs and wall. These Scalloped Euro Shams couldn’t be cuter! You can shop their sale here.
- BANANA REPUBLIC is offering up to 40% off must-haves and an extra 60% off sale styles. No code required. You can shop their sale here.
- BLOOMIST is offering 15% off Valentine’s gifts with code VALENTINE15 and free shipping sitewide through 2/9. You can shop their site here.
- CONTAINER STORE is offering 15-30% off some of their best-selling organizing components! Just in time to get organized for the new year! You can shop their site here.
- FRESH is offering 15% off your $125+ purchase with code FEB15. Plus get a free gift with every $100+ purchase! You can shop their site here.
- GAP is offering up to 50% off 1000s of items sitewide and extra 40% off sale styles with code BIGSALE. You can shop their sale here.
- J CREW is offering up to 50% off shirts and pants (prices as marked), plus an extra 50% off select sales styles with code FLASH. Some of the shirts and tops below are included in the sale! You can shop their sales here.
- J CREW FACTORY is offering up to 50% off everything, including their cute new arrivals! My favorite Button Collar Sweatshirt is back, on sale, and now in 7 colors! It fits true to size but I’d probably order down a size if you’re between sizes. I’m also sharing some beach-inspired new arrivals – a handful of which are included. You can shop their sale here.
- LOFT is offering 50% off need-now styles with code SURPRISE. You can shop their site here.
- LULULEMON has a number of post-holiday deals including all these new items in their sale section! They even have my favorite Align Leggings nearly $30-$40 off! You can shop their sale here.
- MADEWELL is offering an extra 20% off sale, and an extra 40% off select sale items with code WOWIE. You can shop their sale here.
- MARK & GRAHAM is offering up to 40% off bags and accessories! You can shop their site here.
- MARSHALL’s has a number of deals sitewide. You can shop their site here.
- MICHAELS is offering 20% off all regular priced purchases with code 20MADEBYYOU, plus tons of deals sitewide! You can shop their site here.
- NORDSTROM has a bunch of new markdowns and are also offering up to 70% off their designer sale. You can shop their sale items here.
- OLD NAVY is offering up to 50% off activewear, jeans, sweatshirts, and pants. You can also get 30% off your order at checkout as well (no code required). You can shop their sale here.
- OVERSTOCK is hosting their Presidents Day blowout sale with up to 70% off 1000s of items and free shipping on everything! You can shop their sale here.
- POTTERY BARN has a number of items marked up to 50% off in their clearance section. You can shop their sale here.
- RUGS.COM is hosting their Home Makeover Sale with 50-60% off and free shipping and returns! This PB look-for-less rug is also included in the sale! You can shop their site here.
- SERENA & LILY has added additional products to their sale section. You can shop their site here.
- TARGET is offering up to 25% off home decor, furniture, lighting and more. You can shop their site here.
- TJ MAXX is has a number of deals sitewide! You can shop their site here.
- TUCKERNUCK has added some new sale pieces that are all darling per usual! You can shop their site here.
- VICTORIA EMERSON is offering buy one get one free! They’re pieces would make such fun Galentine’s Day gifts! You can shop their sale here.
- WILLIAMS SONOMA is hosting their Winter Clearance Event with up to 75% off tons of items sitewide. You can shop their site here.
- WILLIAMS SONOMA HOME is also hosting their Winter Clearance Event with up to 75% off 100s of items sitewide. You can shop their site here.
- WORLD MARKET is offering 40% off select rugs and 50% off select wall decor, framed art and mirrors. You can shop their site here.
I hope you all have a great week!
If you would like to follow along on more of my home decor, DIY, lifestyle, travel and other posts, I’d love to have you follow me on any of the following:
disclosure: some affiliate links used