Sharing my 2021 Amazon Prime Day top picks as well as major sales from other retailers all over the internet! So many great finds for home decor, electronics, fashion and more!
Happy Monday! I hope you all had a nice weekend! I’m starting bright and early today because one of the biggest shopping days of the year is here – Prime Day! And the best part is, there are sales all over the internet because competitors don’t want Amazon to have all the fun. Today I’ll be sharing my top picks from both the 2021 Amazon Prime Day event as well as sales on other sites! I’ll continue to add to this post as I find additional deals.
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Amazon Prime Day is one the biggest sale days Amazon holds each year. The sale runs all day today and tomorrow. You do have to be an Amazon Prime member to take advantage of many of the deals, but you can also get a free trial if you’re not already a member! Be sure to check out the lightning deals section too, for limited time flash sales the next two days!
2021 Amazon Prime Day Top Picks
In full disclosure, Prime Day can feel extremely overwhelming (there is so much on sale)! I’ve even had extra time to prepare and I still find it hard to navigate through all of it. But, I’m narrowing down some of my top picks below from items that we already own or plan to buy! At the end of the post, I’ll also be sharing finds from other retailers that you may want to check out! I’ll also continue to add more deals to this page as I find them. I think you’ll quickly see though that electronics are the big winners this year. Please note: some Prime Day deals are limited time offers only that do not last the full 48 hour period and prices are subject to change. Prices are accurate as of the time this post was published.
- This super popular designer-vibe gold lantern pendant light is a crazy good price today! The reviews are nearly perfect and the customer photos prove it’s a good one! This scallop flush mount light fixture is also another great find and a steal at 20% off the already low price! Both such great designer looks for less from this post with even more favorites!
- My favorite space saver storage bags are 25% off! I use them to store bulky throw pillows, bedding, and more! The throw pillow inserts I’ve been using lately are also 20% off! Just be sure to order the next size up from the insert size you have! I would not recommend using them if you need Euro size inserts, as they won’t be full enough (with the max insert size being 26×26).
- Our solar landscaping lights are a Prime Day steal since they’re already marked down 39%!
- Get up to 50% off Black & Decker tools. We have and love many of these and love that we can interchange most of their batteries, so we have some charged at all times! Our cordless hedge trimmer is 54% off!
- A bunch of my favorite True & Co. bras are 30% off! That’s the highest discount I believe I’ve seen before. These were the comfy bras that got me through so much time at home last year, but now I can’t stop wearing them!
- Get up to Up to 30% off rugs from Safavieh, nuLOOM, and more.
- My Apple AirPods Pro were my surprise favorite find of 2020. Kurtis bought them for me for Valentine’s Day because he thought I’d love them, and admittedly, I wasn’t convinced. But I literally use them several hours a day and couldn’t love them more! I have the Pro version (love that they have a sound-cancelling feature) but the regular versions are supposed to be pretty great too! Following are our favorite accessories too:
- I use this charging station at my desk and love it! It works for my iPhone, AirPods Pro, and Apple Watch. But I love that it props my phone up so I can see the screen, and it only requires one outlet to charge all three items! It’s currently a Prime Day deal and $8 off!
- I use this case (it’s a Prime Day deal with an extra 40% off at checkout) and Kurtis uses this one. They’re nice to have to make sure the charging case doesn’t break if you drop them, but also if you need a hook to latch the charging case onto!
- Kurtis loves these AirPods ear hooks (I’ve never tried them). He wears them all the time, but especially loves them while working out so they don’t fall off his ears. They’re also great if they don’t fit your ear well.
- The new generation of Echo Dots are half off today! We have the older model in our kitchen, one in our den, and one in our workout room and we get so much use out of them! We have the white color and they’re fairly discreet – and are so handy for playing music, turning on our lights (with our Lutron system), telling us when a package is on our front porch, asking random facts, making grocery lists, etc.!
- Speaking of Lutron, we have had this system (and a bunch of their lamp dimmers) for years, all over our home, and if you asked either of us who are favorite smart home brand is, we’d 100% say Lutron! You can control your lights with your phone (anywhere in the world), Alexa, the remotes – so many possibilities. They also allow you to dim your lights (this is how I also dim and run our Christmas trees). And they don’t require special light bulbs or fixtures! You can save 20% off this kit right now.
- My cute rattan-inspired ceramic planter (pictured in the graphic above) is 20% off today, and is now available in 3 sizes (I have the 7″)!
- Our shatterproof outdoor string lights that we have in the courtyard are 20% off for Prime Day.
- This is when I always renew my magazine subscriptions! I still love getting physical copies in the mail and right now is the best time to subscribe. Most are only $3.75 for an entire year! It’s also a great time to get them for gifts. A few of my favorites (all clickable):
- We have a version of this MyQ Smart Garage Door Opener Hub and it’s one of our favorite smart items from the past five years or so! Ours is an older model, but this one allows you to open/close your garage in the app (so handy if you’re already in bed). You can also allow Amazon packages to be delivered in your garage if you want! Our garage door opener is on the older side and it was compatible, but you’ll want to review the specs to make sure yours will work with it. Highly recommended if it does!
- I bought this diffuser oil last year after a friend highly recommended it. It smells EXACTLY like one of my favorite colognes, and it’s 20% off right now! Such a good scent for fall that reminds me of a fancy spa.
- If you love to read, I can’t say enough good things about my Kindle Paperwhite e-reader! It reads like real paper indoors and outdoors, so it’s perfect for vacation or reading outside! It’s lightweight and I’ve found it to hold a charge extremely well. It’s currently $50 off and the best price I’ve seen since Prime Day last year!
- Most Ring Doorbell models are on major sale. We can’t say enough good things about ours! We have an older model (Ring Video 2) but most of their models get incredible reviews!
- Kurtis loves his Amazon Fire, especially while traveling. This is how he prefers to watch movies on the go. They’re perfect for kids too, because they have an iPad vibe at a fraction of the cost – especially right now! They’re 40% off today!
- Samsung has 20% off many sizes of the Frame TV! We plan to put one in the pool house and we were holding off on ordering one until now!
- The cute wood bead garland we have on our coffee table is 60% off for Prime Day!
- The rattan napkin rings I featured in a recent Wednesday Watch List are 20% off. I love mine so much!
- The GE countertop nugget ice maker is 18% off today, marking it down $100!
- The 23andMe Health + Ancestry Service is always a super popular gift idea, especially now while it’s 50% off!
- We have two Bose SoundLink Revolve speakers we take out to our pool, and they’ve essentially replaced the need for a built-in sound system! They’re currently 35% off today.
- Get up to 50% off Instant Pot Cooking appliances.
- Get up to 30% off furniture from Amazon brands.
- They also have major savings on iRobot Roombas, Eufy Vacuums, Shark robotic and upright vacuums, and Bissell vacuums & floorcare.
- You can see all of their fashion deals here.
SOURCES: Shatterproof Outdoor String Lights | Scallop Flush Mount Light Fixture | True & Co. Comfy Bras | Gold Lantern Pendant Light | Throw Pillow Inserts | MyQ Smart Garage Door Opener Hub | Lutron Smart Light System | Santal Diffuser Oil | Solar Landscaping Lights | Rifle Paper Co. AirPods Case | 3-in-1 Charging Station | Wood Bead Garland | Kindle Paperwhite | Rattan Napkin Rings
Additional “Prime Day” Sales At Other Retailers
Every other retailer in America isn’t going to allow Amazon to get all the action! Here are some other major sales happening at other retailers! More competitions means even better deals for all of us – and I think you’ll find the competition strongest at Target and Walmart.
- J. CREW is offering limited-time summer deals on a bunch of new pieces! Plus they have an extra 50% off sale styles with code BESTSALE. You can shop their sale here.
- J. CREW FACTORY has “supergood deals” starting at $7.95. You can shop their site here.
- LINDSAY LETTERS is offering 15% off sitewide at checkout in celebration of her new Water Collection launch! No code required. I love both her The Pledge of Allegiance Canvas and American Flag Abstract Art, especially for the 4th of July! You can shop her site here.
- TARGET is hosting Deal Days during the same period as Prime Day. Expect a lot of competition here! And if you aren’t already a Target Circle member (it’s free to join), there are even more deals online only! You can shop their sale here.
- WALMART is hosting their Deals for Days event, and have some really great competition for Amazon, as well! I have a few posts in the next week with even more great finds from them. You’ll be seeing them later this week, but these ombré knives are one of my latest favorite finds! You can shop their sale here.
As I mentioned, I’ll continue to update this page over the next two days to include any additional deals I find. Happy shopping!
If you would like to follow along on more of my home decor, DIY, lifestyle, travel and other posts, I’d love to have you follow me on any of the following:
disclosure: some affiliate links used