Good morning! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend! Here’s a bit of what we’ve been up to this past week.
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Home Projects & Updates
It was a crazy busy week in our garage last week! Monday, Hello Garage ground out our old floors, poured their new polyaspartic floors, and then came back Tuesday with all the organizational and storage pieces! Kurtis and I then popped out throughout the week as time permitted, and then again half the day Saturday, to unpack the POD and get our garage back in working order! I’m excited to share the big reveal with you guys soon! We still can’t believe it’s our garage!
We’re only about a week and a half away from opening up the pool for the season, and that makes us both so happy! Although it’s a bit early to officially set up all of our pool furniture, we wrapped a lot of it up on Saturday as we continued to empty the POD. The weather has been so beautiful the past few days I’m hoping we can eat dinner out here on our conversation set a night or two this week!
If you saw my Wednesday Watch List last week, you saw I added some spring touches to our entryway.
I did some fabric “testing” over the weekend. If you’re ever looking to invest in furniture, I recommend ordering fabric samples whenever you can ahead of time and then putting them to work!
I was really impressed with this Perennials line of fabric at Serena & Lily! I let the red wine soak for about two minutes and it came right up with a paper towel and water.
Lastly, TOMORROW I’ll be sharing our small guest bathroom remodel reveal! My friend Mandy was able to wrap up photographs on Monday and I got them back later in the week. The post is ready to go and I’m excited for the big reveal!
Top Sellers Of The Week
Following are the top sellers of the past two weeks across all of my channels. Links to each item are below the graphic.
There’s a really solid chance that those faux tulips are the winner for “items most in my top sellers list for the longest stretch ever”! But they really are that good!
Around Town & For Fun
Kurtis’ side of the family came in town for Easter weekend. Half stayed with us and the other half stayed with his oldest sister. It was fun to put those new bathrooms to use for our guests! We hosted dinner at our house Saturday night and had a lot of fun catching up with everyone!
The local hot air balloons were showing off and four of them flew right over our house. Kurtis and I are both so used to seeing them, we forget how cool they are for those that don’t get to see them frequently!
It was so great to get outside and have a meal on a patio again! I could have sat out here all night!
Bailey making a bed out of her litter boxes that arrived. 😉
Easter morning, we did online church at my sister-in-law’s followed by a big traditional Easter meal. It was an absolutely gorgeous day (we got into the mid 80’s!) so we sat outside and chatted for a few hours on their deck, as well. I wore this cute eyelet popover top I’ve been loving lately.
We’re two months out from our oldest niece’s wedding, so we’ve declared ourselves in lockdown mode on our diets. Nothing but water and lettuce from here on out! Haha! We definitely don’t have that much willpower, but we definitely need to find some sort of self-control (especially me). So ready for the warmer months ahead!
Recent Buys & Sales
Following are the sales from the weekend that are still going strong. You can see my top picks from the weekend here.
- AFLORAL is offering 20% off spring branches and stems with code SPRING. You can shop their site here.
- AMAZON has a number of deals sitewide. You can shop their sales here.
- AMERICAN EAGLE is offering 25-60% off almost everything! You can shop their sale here.
- ANN TAYLOR is offering 50% off your purchase and free shipping with code BETTER! You can shop their site here.
- ANTHROPOLOGIE is offering an extra 25% off sale items! No code required. You can shop their site here.
- BALLARD DESIGNS is offering up 20% off barstools and pendants. You can shop their sale here.
- BANANA REPUBLIC is offering 40% off your purchase + an extra 10% off at checkout. No code required. You can shop their sale here.
- BLOOMIST is offering $25 off $125+ with code EARTH25. You can shop their site here.
- BODEN is offering up to 40% off sale styles, plus an extra 10% off select options with code E9E4! Plus get 15% off full-priced items at checkout (no code required). You can shop their site here.
- GAP is offering up to 50% off everything, plus an extra 30% off sale styles with code PERK and an extra 20% off your order at checkout with code QUICK. You can shop their sale here.
- J CREW is hosting a buy more save more sale with 25% off 2, 30% off 3, 40% off 4+ wear-now styles with code SHOPMORE. You can shop their sales here.
- J CREW FACTORY is offering 50% off every single thing (including new arrivals). You can shop their sale here.
- KIRKLAND’S is offering 20% off your entire regular-priced purchase with code SAVE20. You can shop their sale here.
- LOFT is offering 55% off one full-priced item and 40% off almost everything else with code TREAT. You can shop their site here.
- LULULEMON has a number of new items in their sale section, including some new Align and Wunder leggings! You can shop their sale here.
- MARK & GRAHAM is hosting their Warehouse Sale with up to 60% off select items. My favorite oversized striped cheese board is $50 off in most colors! You can shop their site here.
- MARSHALL’s has a number of deals sitewide. How cute is this rattan bench?! You can shop their site here.
- MICHAELS is offering 20% off all regular priced purchases with code 20MADEBYYOU, plus tons of deals sitewide! You can shop their site here.
- NORDSTROM is hosting their Spring Sale with up to 50% off tons of items! They have a lot of really good new home markdowns too right now, including 15% off tons of beauty items! You can shop their sale items here.
- OLD NAVY is offering 25% off your order at checkout – no code required. You can shop their sale here.
- ONE KINGS LANE is offering 20% off art, mirrors and lighting. Exceptions as marked. You can shop their site here.
- OVERSTOCK is hosting hosting a 4-day flash sale with up to 70% off 1000s of items and free shipping on everything! You can shop their sale here.
- POTTERY BARN has a number of items marked up to 50% off in their clearance section. I know many of you were waiting for a buy more save more sale, and I’ve now heard from multiple sources that PB likely won’t be doing any sales in the first quarter, if not longer. Apparently they’ve had a surge in demand and so many furniture orders and have such a backlog, they won’t being doing sales for some time. Just wanted to pass that along if you’ve been waiting! You can shop their sale here.
- SERENA & LILY is hosting their Great Outdoors event, with sales on most of their outdoor furniture, rugs, decor and more! They also added a number of items to their sale section. You can shop their site here.
- TARGET is offering up to 25% off home items! You can shop their site here.
- TJ MAXX is has a number of deals sitewide! This Beaded Pendant Light is a stunner, and such a great price! You can shop their site here.
- TORY BURCH has added a bunch new pieces to their sale section. I have these flip flops and love them! You can shop their site here.
- TUCKERNUCK has added some new sale pieces that are all darling per usual! You can shop their site here.
- VANITY PLANET is offering 50% off sitewide with code VPA50. You can shop their sale here.
- WILLIAMS SONOMA is hosting their Clearance Event with up to 75% off tons of items sitewide. You can shop their site here.
- WILLIAMS SONOMA HOME is also hosting their Winter Clearance Event with up to 50% off 100s of items sitewide. You can shop their site here.
I hope you all have a great week!
If you would like to follow along on more of my home decor, DIY, lifestyle, travel and other posts, I’d love to have you follow me on any of the following:
disclosure: some affiliate links used