Happy Monday! Can you believe June is already half over? It’s hard to believe we’re already almost halfway through 2020. On one hand it feels like this year has been several lifetimes long, but on the other it has also flown by. Here’s to hoping the second half of 2020 is a heck of lot better than the first half!
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Home Projects & Updates
We have been meaning to trim our trees up on the back hill for some time. But it always seems like such a process. It’s not exactly ideal tree-trimming season, but we had some branches that broke off in a big storm last week, and others that were hanging way too low to mow under. We also had some wrapped up in the fence. So it was time.
Since we kind of just went for it, I don’t have tons of photos, but in the one below, we had trimmed the top middle tree but not the two on either side. They look so much cleaner now, and it almost looks like we shaped them to be round, when all we really did was clean up the lower limbs!
Here is about half of the clippings we ended up with. Needless to say, it was a giant mess! But we’re glad we have it all wrapped up. It’s amazing how much more airflow there is now up on the hill too!
My Incrediball hydrangeas started opening up this week! I can’t believe how much this bush has grown since I planted it several years back. Our day lilies are starting to bloom too, but they don’t excite me nearly as much as the hydrangeas 😉
While I was wrapping up our summer home tour last week, I also added some orange stems in our dining room! I still haven’t sold the linen chairs yet (hence the highly cropped photo), but all this citrus just makes me so happy!
I was also finally able to take a huge car load to the donation center that opened back up. I had been trying to manage all the piles that had accumulated for the last few months so it felt good to send them off to their new homes!
Top Sellers Of The Week
Following are the top sellers of the week across all of my channels. Links to each item are below the graphic.
Around Town & For Fun
I assembled the last two chairs in our courtyard and it has been a lot of fun to try and make a little time to sit out there each night. The cats especially love it because we’re more likely to let them out in the courtyard than we do the back patio. Hawkeye has zero willpower and beelines it to try and eat grass out back, so at least it’s a little more contained in the courtyard. Henley prefers to stay by the door in case she needs to escape 😉
I’m pretty sure Bailey could move out here and be perfectly content just sleeping in the chairs all day and night 😉 These were the two times Hawkeye wasn’t exploring every single nook and cranny of the space.
I had a bunch of people ask about the scale of the chairs on IG so I shared the below image and figured I’d share it here too. They are definitely a good size! I’m continuing to do inventory updates on Instagram Stories as the chairs, sofa, and full set come back in stock. They had multiple re-stocks last week so I’m hoping they do some more this week, as well!
We spent a little bit of time out at the pool. It was actually really windy most of the weekend so we spent more time indoors than we would have preferred. I’ve been really happy with these self-watering planters. I usually water them once a week now instead of daily like all of my others! My sweet potato vines are about to really take off.
Our BFFs had to swing by Sunday night to borrow some basil. Little Z of course had to check in on her besties. Apparently she found Bailey sleeping in my desk chair and climbed right up to sit with her.
Then they got to go outside for a bit. They’re pretty dang cute together!
I hope you all have a great week!
Recent Buys & Sales
Following are some sales that have carried over from the weekend, as well a a few new additions. You can see some of my top picks here.
- ABERCROMBIE is offering summer styles at $10, $20 and $30 and up. You can shop their sale here.
- AMERICAN EAGLE is offering up to 60% off everything sitewide and 50% off summer must-haves! Prices as marked. You can shop their sale here.
- ANN TAYLOR is offering 60% off everything and free shipping with code CYBER60. You can shop their sale here.
- ANTHROPOLOGIE is hosting their decorating event with up to 30% off furniture and decor! Plus get an additional 25% off sale clothing, shoes and accessories at checkout. I’m loving this gorgeous mirror! You can shop their site here.
- BALLARD DESIGNS is hosting their Customer Appreciation Event with 25% off everything! This is the biggest site-wide sale I’ve seen them do in a while! I’m seriously considering this raffia bar cart that looks like it would go so well with my Serena & Lily pieces! And this plant stand comes in two sizes and is such a cool accent piece! You can shop their sale here.
- BANANA REPUBLIC is offering up to 40% off everything, plus an extra 20% off at checkout. No code required. I’m still loving this eyelet ruffle t-shirt for summer! You can shop their sale here.
- EBAY has some really great prices on certified Dysons if you weren’t aware! We currently have the V8 Animal and are obsessed with it. The Dyson store ships directly from eBay orders, and are certified refurbished and come with a six month warranty in most cases, so this will definitely be the route we go when we get another! And the prices are up to 70% off! You can shop their other sales here.
- FRONTGATE is offering up to 20% off sitewide! No code required – prices as marked. You can shop their sale here.
- GAP is offering 40% off your purchase, plus an extra 10% off at checkout with code GOGAP. You can shop their sale here.
- J CREW is offering up to 70% off original prices – prices as marked. You can shop their sales here.
- J CREW FACTORY is offering tops and shirts for the family for $20 or less – prices as marked. You can shop their sale here.
- KIRKLAND’S is offering 20% off one regular priced item with code ONLINE20. You can shop their sale here.
- MARK & GRAHAM is offering up to 40% off Father’s Day gifts (which really includes a lot of their top sellers for everyone). How amazing is this luggage?! You can shop their sale here.
- NORDSTROM is hosting a clearance sale with items marked up to 60% off! You can see the women’s items and home items that have been added. I’m loving the patterns on this midi shirt dress! They also have Tory Burch Miller sandals up to 40% off in select colors. You can shop their sale items here.
- OLD NAVY is offering up to 50% off sitewide plus an extra 40% off at checkout (no code required). You can shop their sale here.
- ONE KINGS LANE is offering 20% off orders of $500+ with code OKL20YAY. You can shop their sales here.
- OVERSTOCK is hosting a 4-day flash sale with 1000s of summer-related items marked up to 70% off! You can shop their sale here.
- POTTERY BARN is hosting their Friends & Family Sale with 20% off all full-priced items sitewide with code FRIENDS. They also have some bonus deals marked 30-50% off. I’m loving these mud printed pillow covers! And this star pillow would be so darling for summer and 4th of July decor! You can shop their sale here.
- REJUVENATION is offering 20% off their bath sale. Includes items for bathrooms like lighting, hardware, plumbing and more. You can shop their sale here.
- ROSETTA STONE is offering $100 off their unlimited language lifetime plan, making it only $199! I bought it because we’ve worked on Spanish in the past, but I bought the unlimited to learn Italian during the quarantine. They also have a sale on their monthly plans. You can shop the sale here.
- RUGS USA is hosting a flash sale with items marked up to 70% off. You can shop their sale here.
- SERENA & LILY is hosting a bed and bath sale and have also added pieces to their sale section. I’m loving this pendant light that is now 40% off! You can shop their site here.
- TARGET is offering up to 25% off on home items. You can shop their sale here.
- TORY BURCH just added new sale styles to their sale section! This cute bracelet would make such a cute gift (only on sale in yellow lemon drop). You can shop all of their sale items here.
- TUCKERNUCK has also added some new sale pieces that are all darling! You can shop their site here.
- WAYFAIR is hosting a 72-hour clearance sale with items marked up to 70% off. You can shop their site here.
- WEST ELM is offering up to 75% off for their end of season sale. You can shop their sale here.
- WILLIAMS SONOMA HOME is offering 20% off upholstered furniture and an extra 25% off clearance pillows, bedding, & bath with code SAVEMORE. These gorgeous linen and velvet pillows qualify for the additional discount! You can shop their sale here.
- WORLD MARKET is hosting a clearance sale, with items marked up to 40% off storewide! Plus get an extra 10% off every curbside pick up order. I’m absolutely loving these outdoor chairs! You can shop their sale here.
If you would like to follow along on more of my home decor, DIY, lifestyle, travel and other posts, I’d love to have you follow me on any of the following:
disclosure: some affiliate links used