Welcome to this week’s Wednesday Watch List, where I share the random things that captured my attention and stole my heart over the past week!
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
1 – Have you guys heard the news? Lonny Magazine is back online! Back in the day, it used to be one of my favorite sources for home decor inspiration. You can read about the new Lonny here and start perusing their articles.
2 – It’s almost that crazy time of year again where the sales start going wild! Next week marks the start of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, as well as Amazon Prime week. I have the start dates of each card level and public access listed below. I haven’t been super excited about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale the last two years, but when I got the catalog last week, I feel like it reminded me more of the old sale I used to love so much! I also really appreciate that they now launch a preview of the sale a week before it starts (which is now live)! Short of the catalog, I haven’t spent a ton of time going through it, but here are a quick few things that caught my eye:
- I’ve wanted these sandals for awhile now, so I was thrilled to see them as part of the sale! They’re also offering the single buckle version in the sale, as well.
- I stock up on these silk scrunchies every year! There’s not a day that goes by that one isn’t on my wrist or in my hair. I always have them with me!
- I’m looking forward to trying these straight jeans. The past several years I’ve grabbed a pair of the itty bootcut option because I’ve loved them so much but excited to try something new. I’m a huge fan of the stretchy waists this brand offers!
- Loving this unstructured one-button blazer! It’s a great option that could go more casual or more dressy!
- This is a really great price on the beloved Capri Blue Volcano candles!
- I’m obsessed with my Bombas socks, so will probably either pick up this set or this set.
I’ll plan to do a more thorough, dedicated post with my top sale picks next week! Below are the start dates. They’ve tightened up the cardholder dates quite a bit, one day after another, with public access then starting 7/17! You can also start adding items to your wish list now so that it makes checkout go more quickly the day you can shop.
3 – I’ve been eyeing this faux leafy palm tree for a few months now, and it just got marked down 50% so I had to share! I know people have their opinions on faux plants, but with our cats, real plants aren’t even a consideration. They consider any and all living green things their personal snack buffet 😉 If you prefer something less tropical, my favorite faux slim olive tree we’ve used for years is the lowest price I’ve seen!
4 – I saw the cutest rope tote on a local boutique’s Instagram page recently, but quickly realized it was $200+ and was actually sold out. So, when I saw this budget rope tote, I couldn’t order it fast enough! Plus, it’s currently 30% off! I’m actually bummed this version is already sold out in the cream, but keeping my eyes open for a restock. I think they’re both so chic!
5 – Serena & Lily is currently offering up to 40% off everything sitewide! I know the 4th of July is over, but I thought this red, white and blue combo is still relevant all summer long! I can’t stop staring at the Belgian linen armchair with the blue piping. So gorgeous!! Side note: most of the great 4th of July weekend sales have been extended through today. You can see my top picks here.
SOURCES: Chandelier | Bone Inlay Table Lamp | Round Tray | Handwoven Lobster Napkin Rings | Floor Lamp | Side Table | White Linen Chair with Blue Piping | Blue Linen Embroidered Pillow | Tassel Lumbar Pillow | Floor Lamp | Striped Indoor/Outdoor Pillow
A few other red, white and blue sale favorites. Tap any of the images below to learn more about each item shown:
If you would like to follow along on more of my home decor, DIY, lifestyle, travel and other posts, I’d love to have you follow me on any of the below channels: