Welcome to this week’s Wednesday Watch List, where I share the random things that captured my attention and stole my heart over the past week! I’m sharing a day late today, but had already found some really great things so I didn’t want to wait until next week!
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Before we get to today’s picks, I wanted to make sure you all saw this giveaway over on my Instagram! You have until Sunday to enter to win the same runner I have in our kitchen! Details are in the post as to how to enter. Now, onto this week’s picks!
1 – The built-in countertop hutch in this kitchen stopped me in my scroll a few weeks back! It’s such a unique (and gorgeous) feature and could be applied and altered for so many other projects!
2 – Yesterday I shared details on the Serena & Lily Friends and Family Sale. Well, it must be F&F week, because Pottery Barn is also hosting their sale as is Tuckernuck. Since I talk about PB enough I didn’t want to do a standalone post on it today, but did want to mention it! Also, Tuckernuck is where I got the ruffle collar dress and tortoise clutch I wore in NYC and you can get it 20% off through today with code APPLEPIE for their F&F event!
Okay, back to the PB event. You can get 20% off furniture but 25% off everything else with code FRIENDS (includes free shipping)! It’s actually the highest savings you’ll typically see in bulk on non-furniture items unless you spend over $3,000 during their buy more/save more sale. So, today I thought I’d share my long-time favorites eligible for the 25% discount!
- Faux Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree – We have both sizes. You can see my full review and tips on making them life-like here.
- Striped Blackout Drapes – We have these drapes in Navy in our office and Sandalwood in our master bedroom and love them so much I may buy more for our guest bedroom! The quality is beautiful and the blackout feature is legit!
- Abstract Art – This is the art we have in dining room and it’s stunning! It comes in two sizes and the best part is? They no longer require you to pay freight shipping fees of $199 for you to get it! Which means it’s 25% AND ships for free! You can see it in our dining room here.
- Bedroom Bench – Although this is excluded from the sale because it’s already a markdown, the good news is it’s still 20% off, which saves you almost $200!
- Basket Tree Collar – Mine arrived last night and it’s so good! It helps that it’s from my favorite basket line too! You can see my post on all things tree collars here.
So, what’t the one thing I’ll for sure be ordering from the sale? This capiz tree topper. I legitimately haven’t been able to stop thinking about it since I saw it a few weeks back! Since we’re traveling this year during the time I typically decorate, I’m trying to get a head start on my planning! Especially when I can find things pre-season on sale!
3 – I ordered this bench last week for our guest bedroom and it arrived yesterday. I love that it has a bit of modern masculine vibe which will be the perfect contrast to some of the more feminine details I already have in the space. The faux leather is a bit darker on mine than the stock photo shows, but I was relieved to see that because sometimes the lighter options look really fake. Overall the bench is so good and looks very high-end. Definitely recommend!
4 – I ordered this colorblock open cardigan last week and am loving it! Admittedly, nearly every piece of clothing I order on Amazon ends up being a miss and the sizing is always crazy off. So I was happy that this cardigan worked so well! The only thing off on this one is that the heathered oatmeal color on top is actually of a true camel color (which is what I was hoping for) and it’s not quite as long on me as it is on the model. I ordered my regular size Large and it fits great. However, if you’re between sizes or want a looser fit, I’d order up one size since it is a clingier knit. It’s so perfect for fall and I wear these types of cardigans nearly every time I travel! It comes in a bunch of other colors, too!
5 – I’m loving the look of this faux mohair grid throw! The navy and copper combo is perfect for fall and I’m really loving the green option for the holidays! There’s also a berry version that’s pretty too if you decorate with warmer colors!
If you would like to follow along on more of my home decor, DIY, lifestyle, travel and other posts, I’d love to have you follow me on any of the following:
disclosure: some affiliate links used