Today I’m sharing the first of my 2022 gift guides! Although I call this my gift guide for the hostess, it’s great for any host, entertainer, or someone who just loves being home cooking or relaxing! I always like to start with this gift guide because it’s one of my personal favorites. But also, it tends to be the one needed earliest in the season with Thanksgiving, holiday parties, etc. I also find a lot of readers like to add items from this list to their personal wish list. So, let’s jump into my top gift ideas for the hostess this year!
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
After having created these guides for many years now, I always try to keep a few of the staples around, but also find some new and interesting items! Most of these could be gifted simply by wrapping a cute velvet ribbon bow around them individually or paired with another item or two on the list! Following are details on the items that made the graphic, but below that, you’ll find even more hostess gift ideas!
SOURCES: Linen Journal Desk Agenda | Mulling Spices | Amish Country Popcorn Kernel Library | Fresh Olive Wreath | Wireless Meat Thermometer | Hand Soap/Lotion Set | Scalloped Edge Pinch Bowls | Matches Cloche | Laneige Lip Mask | 12 Days of Scented Candles | Mini White Marble Serving Boards | Bell Shaped Candle | 12 Days of Christmas Tea Towel | White Marble & Wood Serving Board | Star Cocktail Picks | Leather Wine Bag | Faux Bamboo Wine & Champagne Coaster | Festive Napkins | Twisted Taper Candles | Alphabet Mugs
A few items worth pointing out:
- Large items such as this cool 12 Days of Scented Candles could easily be gifted as is. However, if you’re looking for a handful of small gifts, you could always gift each of the candles individually or in smaller sets!
- These Star Cocktail Picks are perfect to gift, but also if you’re planning to host for the holidays! They’re adorable on drinks or to use as mini skewers for meat and cheese boards, as well!
- I love fresh wreaths during the holidays! This Fresh Olive Wreath is both classic and on trend. I love that it can be easily dried to use for future years, as well!
- Not only are both sizes of this Bell Shaped Candle beautiful, but 25% of the purchase price goes directly to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital®, helping to support research and treatment for childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
- We own these Alphabet Mugs in each of our initials. We love that they nest & stack easily with one another. Get creative with the initials too, if you want to spell out a last name, sentiment (our local PB store spelled out FA LA LA in a display and it was adorable), or simply just the recipients first or last initial!
- Dress up a bottle of wine or champagne you bought for the hosts with one of these Leather Wine Bags or Faux Bamboo Wine & Champagne Coasters!
Following are even more host or hostess gift ideas! Tap any of the images below to learn more about each of the items.
Looking for even more gift ideas? Be sure to check out all of my prior gift guides!
If you would like to follow along on more of my home decor, DIY, lifestyle, travel and other posts, I’d love to have you follow me on any of the below channels:
Leave a Reply