Remember when I shared my ‘Let Freedom Ring’ gold glitter art last week? If not, I’ll give a quick recap: I have joined up with more than 30 AMAZING bloggers to tackle the challenge of creating a patriotic project or recipe without using the traditional red, white and blue color scheme! Starting two weeks ago and running through July 4th, more than 30 projects will be shared on some of the most awesome blogs around. I can’t wait to see all of the inspirational projects and hope YOU will find some inspiration as well.
If you haven’t been following along with the other patriotic projects, you are seriously missing out. It makes me never want to use traditional red, white and blue again. Week three of these projects is launching today as well so there is even more fun in store. And if you haven’t already entered our giveaway, you can do so at the bottom of this post. Check out all this eye candy!
- USA Map by Paper & Fox
- Let Freedom Ring Gold Art by Life on Virginia Street
- Wood Shim Flag by Designer Trapped in a Lawyer’s Body
- Corrugated Metal Star Art by Addicted 2 DIY
- Neutral Nautical Pallet Flag by Southern State of Mind
- USA String Art by Sypsie Designs
- Lady Liberty Art by Delineate Your Dwelling
- Planked American Flag by Maison de Pax
- Fireworks Drink Stirrers by Homey Oh My!
- Mounted Declaration of Independence by Everyday Enchanting
- Land of the Free Because of the Brave Printable by Black and White Obsession
- Fireworks Table Runner by One Krieger Chick
- Chalkboard Bunting by The Dolen Diaries
- Vintage USA Framed Art by Made to Be a Momma
- Let Freedom Ring Utensil Caddy by Tiny Sidekick
- Wood Slice Canadiana Coasters