Sharing my top picks from the new releases from Studio McGee at Target!
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
Details On The New Studio McGee Launch at Target
It’s that time again! There’s a new collection launching with Studio McGee at Target this weekend! They call it fresh decor, furniture, and accessories for the new season. I think that new season must be fall, not summer, but that’s just my interpretation 😉 The collection launches this coming Sunday, June 26th. I always love when they give a preview before the launch so you can decide just how badly you want to set your alarm clock. The last few collections have launched at midnight Pacific time/3 AM Eastern on Sunday morning. This particular collection isn’t extremely large, but there are some really beautiful finds! I think we’re going to see a resurgence of warmer & darker wood tones this fall and winter, and this collection doesn’t disappoint. Let’s jump into some of my favorite pieces!
Items Worth Checking Out From The New Collection
- I’m loving the addition of upholstered beds/headboards, including this one and this one (both available in three great neutral fabrics)! They both look a lot like our Pottery Barn and Bernhardt versions for about half the price!
- If it actually were fall and I was in the right mindset (and not moving), these tortoise shell style frames would be one of the first items I would try!
- I think this demilune console table will be super popular! It comes in two finishes and the shape and size is great for many entryways or tight spots. Previous releases in the Thousand Oaks collection have been very popular, and with this price, I don’t think this one will be an exception!
- Loving the skirted version and this woven version of my favorite Lynwood ottoman cubes!
- This pretty new color is such a great addition to the Palmdale furniture!
- This rattan cabinet looks like much pricier designer versions!
- I can pretty much guarantee this woven bench won’t last long and will continue to sell out! It looks just like one at Pottery Barn, at a much more affordable price point!
- For many years, I’ve preferred brown decor over black decor. And this brown abstract art is right up my alley! It’s a great size for the price, too!
How To Style the New Studio McGee Target Products
Next I wanted to show you how some of my favorite products from the new collection are styled! These images are all from Target’s website, and show just how beautiful the collection is!
Here you can see the this woven bench live in action! I think it would be equally as beautiful at the end of a bed or in a mud room.
SOURCES: Olive Tree | Rug | Marble Door Stopper | Grass Wreaths | Woven Bench | Basket Weave Throw Pillow | Woven Geo Strip Lumbar Pillow | Block Print Pillow | Geometric Shape Art | Figurative Sketch Wall Art | Antique Brass Wall Frame | Black/Brass Gallery Wall Frame | Jute Framed Wall Canvases
As I mentioned above, this collection includes this gorgeous upholstered bed! I think the cream linen would be my top pick for fabric, but all three options would be beautiful!
There are also some fun office pieces! You also notice they brought back several of the scalloped wood furniture pieces in the black wood finish, like this desk!
Here is a styled peek of the demilune console table I mentioned above!
Additional Favorites from the New Studio McGee Collection at Target
Following are even more of my favorite pieces from the latest Studio McGee x Threshold line at Target! Click any of the images below for more information on each item.
Which of these new releases from Studio McGee at Target is your favorite?
If you would like to follow along on more of my home decor, DIY, lifestyle, travel and other posts, I’d love to have you follow me on any of the below channels: