This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
One of my favorite days of the entire year has arrived! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is now live for all cardholders! If you’re not a cardholder, it’s not to late to become one (learn more here). Otherwise, the sale opens to the public next Friday, July 20th! The sale can be a bit overwhelming (so many great items!), so I’m sharing what I think are the best finds along with what will likely sell out quickly.
I’m breaking down my 2018 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale picks by category below. The categories currently include Women’s Clothing, Women’s Shoes, Women’s Accessories, Beauty & Fragrance, and Home Decor. I’ll be back over the next few weeks with other top picks. I’ve also included a few hot items below that I either currently own and love or that I think will sell out right away! It’s not uncommon for some items to sell out before the sale opens to the public. Following are a few hot picks:
- Caslon Hooded Cardigan – This was a top seller last year, and is back again in even more colors! I plan to grab the Heathered Gray version!
- Caslon Tie Knot Sweatshirt– I bought this last year and it was one of my favorite tops to wear all year! Not only that, at $29.90, I plan to buy another color or two for this year!
- BP Cardigans – Regardless of the style, these tend to sell out every single year before pre-sale even ends! That’s likely because they are so comfy, fit well, and are very affordable for long cardigans! The cocoon version and hooded version are always top picks.
- Booties – Such a great way to get nice booties (and all other shoes) at 40% off prior to the season starting. So many cute pairs this year! I think this pair may be my favorite find so far!
- Denim -Sizes and styles sell out quickly so order multiple sizes if you aren’t sure of your exact one! Remember there’s always free shipping and returns! This brand is my current favorite – they fit like a dream and are very affordable!
- Barefoot Dreams products – Last year, this hooded cardigan (obsessed with the navy version that has a gray stripe on it) and circle cardigan were top sellers, and they’re back again this year! I wasn’t sure if the hype was worth it, but I got one recently and I’m obsessed! They’ve also added tons of other products including some home decor pieces (seen here)!
- This throw will likely sell out in a hurry! It looks like the versions that sell on Etsy for hundreds of dollars!
- This moto jacket that comes in at under $65 will likely sell out as well before public access. Such a cute one!
- These poufs look exactly like the ones we have in our craft room that you all love so much! And there are two colors available!
Here are a few more of my favorites before we dig into all the categories more thoroughly!
Ruffle Sweater | Hooded Tunic | Tie Knot Sweatshirt | Skinny Jeans | Vase | Striped Rug | Capri Blue Volcano Candle | Jo Malone Scent Set | Vince Flats | Tory Burch Ballet Flats | Wedge Booties | Chunky Knit Throw | Barefoot Dreams Striped Throw | Jersey Rope Throw | Faux Agave Plant (smaller version here) | Wood & Marble Serving Board | Le Creuset Soup Pot
My love for this sale began in junior high, when I could use my hard-earned babysitting dollars to get new school clothes for the upcoming school year. The sale is unique in that it’s upcoming season clothes, marked 40% off for a limited time. It’s really one of the only things that ever gets me even semi-excited for fall to arrive 😉 Following are my top picks by category for this year’s sale.
2018 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks – Women’s Clothing
For whatever reason, I find my clothing color palette totally changes in the fall and I can’t get enough of warm camel, burgundy and brown tones! So out of the norm for my usual cool beachy palette! Following are my top picks for women’s clothing from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Simply click on any of the images below to learn more about each item.
2018 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks – Women’s Shoes
Booties still seem to be a hot commodity this year and there are so many cute options available! I also try and buy taller boots during this sale, rather than end of season, so I can get the ones I really have my heart set on. Following are my top picks for women’s clothing from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Simply click on any of the images below to learn more about each item.
2018 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks – Women’s Accessories
Following are my top picks for women’s accessories from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Simply click on any of the images below to learn more about each item.
2018 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks – Beauty and Fragrance
The beauty and fragrance area is one I tend to neglect during this sale, but it happens to be where you can find some of the best deals. Especially since so many of my favorite brands are on sale this year! Following are my top picks for beauty and fragrance from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Simply click on any of the images below to learn more about each item.
2018 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks – Home Decor
There are a lot of cute finds for home decor this year (far cuter than any other year), and I’ve rounded up a few of my favorites. Following are my top picks for home decor from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Simply click on any of the images below to learn more about each item.
If you’re looking for even more sale inspiration, you can check out my 2017 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale picks for more ideas on what’s to offer each year!
Once my order arrives, I’ll be sure to check back and let you know what I plan to keep, what I plan to return, and what I’ve ordered since this post as I’ve had more time to search the sale! So, what do you have your eye on this year?
If you would like to follow along on more of my home decor, DIY, lifestyle, travel and other posts, I’d love to have you follow me on any of the following:
disclosure: some affiliate links used