So, I started working out again this week. Ugh. Basically my least favorite thing ever! But as much as I like to eat, it’s a necessity. And when I start working out, my eating habits definitely change along with that, as I don’t want the exercise to be in vain. With warmer weather now here, I can’t help but crave some delicious summer smoothie bowls and I’m excited to try these 20 recipes I found.
These summer smoothie bowls use an assortment of fruit such as berries, bananas, cherries, dragon fruit, peaches, mango and many others. I love that they are a bit more hearty than a traditional smoothie. I can’t wait to try some of these recipes and hopefully, you will also find some you’d love to make yourself!
1. Tropical Summer Smoothie Bowl from Wicked Spatula
5. Summer Fresh Fruit Smoothie Bowls from Organized Island
6. Cherry Smoothie Bowl from DOWNSHIFTOLOGY
7. Berry Peach Smoothie Bowl from Seasonal Cravings
8. Acai Pitaya Smoothie Bowl from Cooking With a Wallflower
9. Peach Pie Smoothie Bowls from Real Food Whole Life
10. Tropical Smoothie Bowl Recipe from Yummy Healthy Easy
11. Lemon Cream Pie Smoothie Bowl from Blissful Basil
12. Hibiscus Berry Smoothie Bowls from Bojong Gourmet
13. Easy Mango Smoothie Bowl from I Heart Nap Time
14. Peaches And Greens Smoothie Bowl from Eat Spin Run Repeat
15. Blueberry Yogurt Smoothie Bowl from Platings and Pairings
16. Paleo Mango Lassi Smoothie Bowl from Fed and Fit
17. Banana Cream Pie Smoothie Bowl from Emilie Eats
18. Peach Cherry Sunrise Smoothie Bowl from Nosh and Nourish
19. Summer Citrus Detox Smoothie Bowl from Kim’s Cravings
20. Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl from Jar of Lemons
Are you a fan of smoothie bowls? You may also want to check out these smoothie bowl recipes!
If you would like to follow along on more of my home decor, DIY, lifestyle, travel and other posts, I’d love to have you follow me on any of the following: