Last week I shared host and hostess gift ideas, and today I’m back with traveler gift ideas! I love this gift guide because it can apply to a seasoned traveler as well as someone about to take their first flight! Below you’ll find my top picks for the jetsetters in your life! I’ll also be sharing a bit on each item and why I chose it for the list! I’ve even added a few of these items to my own personal list! And if you’re looking for even more ideas, be sure to check out my dedicated page for holiday gift guides!
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
TRAVELER GIFT IDEAS
- Pinch Provisions Kits: These are actually a fun gift for anyone in your life. I’ve had a few of these over the years, and it’s amazing all of the things they fit into one of these kits! It includes tiny versions of basically every essential you can think of that you may need on the run!
- Blanket Scarf: Regardless of time of year, I rarely travel without a blanket scarf. Not only can they be used back at home during the cold months, but they work wonders on an airplane. I love that I can use it as a scarf, a blanket or a pillow! And they’re typically much more compact than a traditional blanket.
- Books: I love the Life Is a Road Trip travel journal. It’s a fun way to document any trip! I’m also a big fan of travel inspired coffee table books like Escape and Chic Stays.
- Passport Cover: Passports can take a major beating when you travel, so we love having leather passport covers!
- Power Banks: There’s not much worse than traveling with a low battery. This power bank is super lightweight and offers multiple charges for most phones!
- TRTL Neck Pillow: One of the hottest neck pillows out there (if that’s a thing)! The TRTL Neck Pillow is on my list because Kurtis made sure to point out that it even holds large heads (like mine – and his). It’s lightweight and isn’t bulky like traditional neck pillows!
- Sound-Canceling Headphones: sound-canceling headphonesI didn’t realize just how important and magical are until I used Kurtis’ on our last flight to Europe. One of my favorite parts is that it cancels out most of the engine noise (not to mention pesky people around you).
- Sleep Masks: A good set of sleep masks is vital for long or red-eye flights! These sleep masks are super affordable, have rave review, and offers a comfortable 3D contour shape!
- Travel Map: I love this interactive travel map to log journeys! You simply scratch the areas you’ve been to – and then display on your walls! I think it would be fun to gift with a frame that has removable glass!
- Personalized Luggage: If you’re really wanting to splurge on a gift for the traveler in your life, this personalized luggage may be the solution! It comes in multiple colors, is monogram-able, and stands out from the sea of black luggage. I’m at the point, where, after only buying luggage from TJ Maxx, I’m ready to invest in something that lasts me more than a year!
- Tech Envelope: It’s basically inevitable that when I travel, my cords, tech devices, etc. are all a tangled mess. This tech envelope solves those problems and keeps you organized while also protecting your devices!
- Water-Resistant Backpack: Kurtis and I are not backpack people. However, when we travel one of us always has a backpack. It’s actually time to upgrade ours (Kurtis uses mine from graduate school which is more than a decade old). This water-resistant backpack comes in a crazy amount of colors and I love the clean, unisex, Scandinavian design!
- Carry-On Cocktail Kit: These carry-on cocktail kits make for a fun stocking stuffer! They come in a variety of craft cocktail versions, are TSA approved, and you basically just add the alcohol from the airline once you get on your flight!
- Personalized Luggage Tags: These personalized luggage tags come in a rainbow of colors and offer monogramming for a more personalized touch!
You can shop all of my top traveler gift ideas below! Simply click and of the images (you may have to double tap on mobile) to learn more about each item.
I hope you enjoyed these traveler gift ideas!
If you would like to follow along on more of my home decor, DIY, lifestyle, travel and other posts, I’d love to have you follow me on any of the following:
disclosure: some affiliate links used