Happy Monday! I’m still in Atlanta with my blogging friends but I’ll be heading home later this afternoon after a wonderful weekend here!
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Home Projects & Updates
The painters finally came back to the house on Tuesday to fix the color-matched paint problem in the kitchen. You may remember, the painters used “real” Benjamin Moore Simply on the trim and cabinets. However, on the walls, they tried color-matching it to a Sherwin Williams paint. Bad idea. It looked really yellow in some lights and borderline lime green in others. It was crazy how off it was. So, they came back to fix it. Thankfully, there wasn’t much wall space involved so they were able to crank it out fairly quickly!
On Wednesday, the weather was so beautiful! Kurtis left a few hours early so we could put away all of our pool furniture. This is much later than we typically do it, but we knew with me being in Atlanta this weekend we needed to get it done before the weather got really bad.
We brought everything into my side of the garage so at least it’s now out of the elements. We were also able to get some of the furniture stored up above (like the chaise lounges) on the racks Kurtis got at Costco a few years ago. We love how it keeps the crap off the floor!
Around Town & For Fun
As I mentioned, I spent the weekend in Atlanta with two of my blogging besties. Kris from Driven by Decor and I flew down to stay at Kelley Nan‘s house. The first day mostly looked like this. The three of us on our laptops, talking blog talk and getting stuff done! It’s always so refreshing being around others that get what we do!
Kelley is seriously the best hostess. Kris and I each had our own bedroom fully stocked with snacks and water!
Saturday we mostly hung out around the house, got some work done and brainstormed! We headed out for a fun dinner and then stayed up way too late talking!
After lunch on Sunday, we headed up the North Georgia mountains to the Montaluce winery. It was such a beautiful location and venue and we had fun doing a wine tasting and talking/laughing.
A quick group shot before we headed out to do some shopping.
They have a Pottery Barn, Williams Sonoma and Tory Burch outlet nearby so we managed to squeeze in some really good shopping! I stocked up on this handsoap that I’m completely obsessed with. The Lemongrass & Ginger and Pink Grapefruit are both SO good!
We were treated like queens all weekend! Kelley and Dave made us feel so welcome!
It’s going to be so sad to go home today! I’ve had so much fun with these ladies and it was so fun to talk daily in person rather than just by text!
Recent Buys & Sales
I shared this flatlay on my Instagram and Facebook last week and wanted to make sure I shared it here as well! This top is a new favorite and it seems like so many of you also love it!
Several weekend sales were extended through today!
- J CREW is offering 40% off coats, sweaters, and boots, as well as 25% of everything else, with code BUNDLEUP. It’s a great time to buy items like this crazy popular open-front blazer (FYI it runs large). I’m also loving these crystal & tortoise drop earrings for fall and the holidays! Shop the sale here.
- J CREW FACTORY is offering 40% off sitewide and free shipping with code PRESTO. Shop the full sale here.
- JOSS & MAIN is hosting their don’t-think-twice sale, with items up to 75% off chic finds. I think this chandelier would be a beautiful update to any dining room and I love that it comes in both a gold and silver patina finish. You can shop their sale here.
- LOFT is offering 40% off your entire purchase with code FRIENDS. You can shop their sale here.
- NORDSTROM added a lot of cute markdowns recently. I’m loving this gold and wood tiered tray as well as these serving boards! I also thought this envelope card case was cute for business cards or a gift – the price is hard to beat! You can shop their sale here.
- POTTERY BARN is offering 20% off your purchase and free shipping with code FALL! I bought these faux juniper branches to add to my vase (on major clearance!) for the holidays! I have a feeling they’ll sell out long before Thanksgiving even arrives! I also love this buffalo check duvet for the holidays (and the price is great!) – it may be making an appearance in our home soon! The pom pom throws everyone loves are only $27 and are great for home or gifts! Shop the entire sale here.
- TARGET is offering up to 25% off tons of home items – including 30% off rugs. Shop the sale here.
- WEST ELM is offering 20% off all furniture and 25% off your entire purchase of anything else with code AUTUMN. Shop the sale here.
- WILLIAMS SONOMA HOME is offering their buy more, save more sale with up to 25% off your entire order with code SAVENOW. I ended up buying these tartan pillows for Christmas. They reverse to red velvet! There’s a smaller version here without the velvet reverse. Shop the sales here.
If you would like to follow along on more of my home decor, DIY, lifestyle, travel and other posts, I’d love to have you follow me on any of the following:
disclosure: some affiliate links used