I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! We spent five days in Utah with my family and just got home last night. We had a wonderful trip but we’re ready to get back into the swing of things and kick off the New Year! I may or may not post again until next week, but I have some exciting posts lined up, including our powder bathroom reveal on Tuesday!
Today I wanted to quickly drop in to share some amazing sales that I’m planning to take advantage of and though you my be interesting in seeing as well.
- Anthropologie is offering an additional 40% off their sale items with code TAGTIME, which includes their home decor sale items.
- J. Crew is offering an additional 50% off their sale items with code SHOPSALE. I wore this sweater twice in Utah because I loved it so much!
- Nordstrom started their half-yearly sale with items up to 50% off. They have over 80 Dash & Albert rugs marked down 20-25% so it might be time for me to pull the trigger on something for our dining room.
- One Kings Lane has a beautiful sale collection called Channeling Carmel and all the items are right up my blue, green and neutral-loving alley!
- Pottery Barn has started their Winter Warehouse sale with items up to 70% off! They’re also offering 20% off all their baskets, which is perfect if you’re in an organizing state of mind currently! Our new striped duvet cover is also on sale (I’m obsessed with it).
- Serena & Lily is having their year-end tent sale with items marked 30-65% off!
- Wayfair started their year-end clearance sale with items up to 70% off.
- West Elm has up to 70% off over 1,000 items.
- Wisteria is offering up to 35% off site-wide! This is where I got our dining room mirror from. One of my favorites still!
Enjoy the rest of your holiday week!
If you would like to follow along on more of my home decor, DIY, lifestyle, travel and other posts, I’d love to have you follow me on any of the following:
disclosure: some affiliate links used