This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Folgers. All opinions are 100% mine.
As you already all know, I’m totally geeking out for summer time. I’ve been trying out new food and drink recipes so we can have the perfect poolside menu this summer. Today, I’m going to share a super easy recipe for coffee ice cream (no ice cream maker required). The hardest part of the process is having the patience to not eat it before it freezes! It only takes about five minutes to whip up, and after you freeze it, you have amazing, creamy ice cream!
I’ve seen recipe after recipe for three ingredient ice cream concoctions all over Pinterest and decide to create one of my own for the summer months. Introducing my 5-minute coffee ice cream! All you need is some heaving whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk and some Folgers instant coffee!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 5 heaping teaspoons Folgers Instant Coffee
- In a small bowl, mix instant coffee into sweetened condensed milk. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whip the cream until stiff peaks form, as you would with whipped cream.
- Blend sweetened condensed milk/coffee mixture into the whipped cream.
- Pour into a loaf pan and freeze until solid.
- Serves 6.
It’s really that easy! The flavor is so rich a creamy and the coffee flavor completely kicks it up a notch!
I’m going to have to try out some other variations of this recipe over the coming summer months. It’s definitely a keeper!
If you would like to follow along on more of my home decor, DIY, lifestyle, travel and other posts, I’d love to have you follow me on any of the following: